02 accord f23a1 turbo

4draccordpwr

Reaction score
For some reason on my last thread it wouldnt let me reply to anybodies post and i didnt want to leave everybody hanging so here are the specs guys

first problem is that i havent converted to a 2 wire iacv im still trying to find the best solution whether its switching intake manifolds or using the blacktrax adaper plate.Im open to all of your opinions! Besides that i just have to tune it i rarely drive it just because i really want to fix the idle first then tune it but besides that it runs like a champ lol

Feel free to ask any questions im here to help as much as i can and thanxs to those that helped me out!

02 accord lx
Garrett T3/T04e 50 trim .63a/r Turbo
Clutchmasters stage 3 clutch with fidanza flywheel
Dsm 45occ injectors with Obd1 clips
2.5 bar map sensor
obd2b to obd1 conversion
Chipped Obd1 ecu from phearable
Greddy rs BOV
Turbosmart 38mm wastegate
Ngk spark plug wires
Ebay/custom intercooler piping lol
Autometer phantom 2 air/fuel, oil pressure, and boost gauge
Install by me

SN150158.jpg

SN150157.jpg

SN150156.jpg

SN150147.jpg

SN150149.jpg

SN150148.jpg

SN150154.jpg

valdivia187

Reaction score
Omg another turbo accord!!!!!! Sick.... what are ur numbers? dont tune it urself! go get it tuned if not ur engine will go "BOOM"

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
try a f22ax IM. it will bolt up fine and allow you to run obd-i

congrats on the install by yourself. im gonna guess your running between 6-8lbs

4draccordpwr

Reaction score
the install was kind of a headache but not too bad. I feel more power but not as much since its not tuned yet i havent really pushed it yet its around 7 pounds of boost right now.Once i get the idle fixed im leaning towards switchin intake manifolds, then ill get it tuned and have some fun

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
the install was kind of a headache but not too bad. I feel more power but not as much since its not tuned yet i havent really pushed it yet its around 7 pounds of boost right now.Once i get the idle fixed im leaning towards switchin intake manifolds, then ill get it tuned and have some fun

Make sure you run a little rich since you don't have a tune yet. It's almost not worth putting together a turbo if you have not tuned it yet. But you did a great job.

mraw112

Reaction score
How far is the downpipe, and wastegate pipe away from the plug on the alternator(the one facing the turbo). When I was turboed, I kept over heating my voltage regulator because mine was too close.

Back