02_VTEC_SE's 2002 Honda "goldilocks" Accord (no 56K)

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Wait a minute, I thought MikeyMIke has the WW front lip kit. His doesn't look like this one at all. :confused:

Am I gettin lips mixed up?

Car looks good tho man! :thumbsup:And hey, you should actually do an entire custom LED swap, not just the easy wedge bulbs in the doors, dome, etc. :lawl:Check mine out if ya want, I love it.

nexTOme

Reaction score
Wait a minute, I thought MikeyMIke has the WW front lip kit. His doesn't look like this one at all. :confused:

Car looks good tho man! :thumbsup:And hey, you should actually do an entire custom LED swap, not just the easy wedge bulbs in the doors, dome, etc. :lawl:Check mine out if ya want, I love it.

umm mikeymike, are you talking about blue v6 coupe with recent 6spd swap?

if so, yeah...of course it looks different, mikeymike has coupe and this one is sedan......:lawl: hope that helps

02_VTEC_SE

Reaction score

It is a custom LED swap...fellow TAC member did it for my car:hihi:

Back