07 fogs in a 02 coupe bumper

Discussion in 'Car Audio & Electronics' started by Truyork180, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Truyork180

Truyork180 New Member

Trynna put these fogs in any help?

5A501D39-D28C-42FC-94B8-81A768B161DB.jpeg

F15DC245-10CD-42F9-8BF9-E3E9C7829663.jpeg

2. RedRyder

RedRyder Save the manuals

Many people have done this with these or CF4 fogs, but no one has really documented a DIY that I have seen. There is some threads here that talk about it if you search. Really it's a matter of trimming the fog light holes to fit the housing, fabbing/bending some aluminum brackets, and using a harness from another car or wiring up your own. Also info in the Facebook group I"m sure.

3. Vernon Jarrell

Vernon Jarrell New Member

HI I just wanted to share something, I went through the same deal trying to find factory fogs to go on my 01 coupe ex v6 and there isn't any to be had used or new that I could find. So like redryder said a little modifying and measuring and looking for some type of honda fog light that will come close to working in the existing holes in you bumper skin,I bought a set of aftermarket lights from Ebay for a 2012 civic and installed them with a little bit of trimming on the bezels and got them mounted in and the adjusters are even functional. And surprisingly really good quality lights for knock offs lol I have had them on my car for almost a year now and so far haven't drawn any moisture and have held up very well.