DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
Damn, another OG biting the dust... :sad:

Didn't even know u still had it haha

Where u moving to?

sunroof

Reaction score
dam, this is exactly what im in the market for, EXACTLY!!!, ex, sedan, and ready to buy a turbo kit as soon as I get it, sux you are so far away, oh and I stole that last pic lol

sunroof

Reaction score
worst come to worst, let me know if you don't sell it and you really gotta go, we might be able to work something out, very nice for sale thread btw

Dracord

Reaction score
dam, this is exactly what im in the market for, EXACTLY!!!, ex, sedan, and ready to buy a turbo kit as soon as I get it, sux you are so far away, oh and I stole that last pic lol

If you were really interested, I could load up the car with the stock parts, and probably one set of wheels and tires and deliver it to you then just catch a flight back.

Damn, another OG biting the dust... :sad:

Didn't even know u still had it haha

Where u moving to?

It's been just hiding out under some sheets in the garage, getting out on the occaisonal nice day. Will be moving back up to the Upper Pennisula of Michigan

Dracord

Reaction score
Car is looking like it will stay in the 6thgen family :omgbd:

NASOHC

Reaction score
nice... this would probably sell quick in cali

My car will be up for sale soon in case you know of someone :) I'm in South Orange County area - near OC Housewives, lol.

Car is looking like it will stay in the 6thgen family :omgbd:

Awesome, I remember your car being one of those that motivated me to fix up my car in the beginning... sweet ride!

Back