2000 Coupe EX

DK888

Reaction score
There goes our tax money! Send them off to Iraq to fight. We need to save our troops.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
That 5th gen is one of the few cars that looks good with a conversion, what a shame. Hopefully you make your 6th gen everything you want it to be.

Twobit

Reaction score
Whered you get your car pc and is it easy to setup?

DK888

Reaction score
Twobit said:
Whered you get your car pc and is it easy to setup?

I used to install them on the side. I have some stuff available still. PM me for prices and specs.

If you want the OEM look, the 6th Gen dash is rather easy to alter. I posted pics without moulding the monitor. Looks good. If you want to mould it, I can give you some tips. Otherwise, most body shops can fill and paint the bezel for you. I wouldn't pay more than $150 for such a service.

The PC is very straight foward. PWR, GRD and ACC. Audio out and basic pc plugs such as usb, vga and serial connections.

I love it and recommend this to the computer literate.

Last edited:

dynasty

Reaction score
is that a lilliput screen? how's the quality of it? my friend got a xenarc but just want to know if lilliput ever have any mistakes.

DK888

Reaction score
jdm_dynasty said:
is that a lilliput screen? how's the quality of it? my friend got a xenarc but just want to know if lilliput ever have any mistakes.

Correct! It is a Lilliput that goes for $260 online. The quality is poor compared to the Xenarc. Don't get me wrong, the monitor works fine. However, the brightness is not that great for daytime viewing. You can even tell the quality when you touch the touchscreen panel. Whenever my monitor does go..I'm putting in the Xenarc.

If you are interested, I have new Xenarc and Lilliputs monitors, gps and one carpc for sale.

CarPC, touchscreen and gps package: $865

I posted these here: http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3444&page=2&pp=10

Last edited:

midnight407

Reaction score
Supra rear brake light sounds cool...I would've done that if I didn't keep the OEM Wing...Oh, well. Supra tail's will have to do :)

Back