FS: 2000 Honda Accord Coupe EX, 5speed, Black

PureZ

Reaction score
2000 Honda Accord EX, 5-speed manual, Black exterior, Charcoal interior. In very good condition and clean inside and out. 183,000 highway miles. I commute from NJ to CT. Guarantee this car is smoother than most of the cars with lower mileage. All oil changes done every 3,000 miles. All service done at VIP Honda (records available @ VIP Honda). Timing belt/clutch all done a couple years ago, brakes done several months ago. Needs nothing. Upgraded sound system with Alpine head unit with iPod integration+Infinity speakers. Flip down DVD screen for the rear passengers with the dvd drive in the glove compartment. The sound+audio system alone is $1k+. $4500

i-1.JPG

i-5.JPG

i-2.JPG

Last edited:

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
Hate to rain on the parade, but you barely made it over the post requirement and now you're selling a car. Not technically against the rules, but fishy none the less.....

PureZ

Reaction score
Hate to rain on the parade, but you barely made it over the post requirement and now you're selling a car. Not technically against the rules, but fishy none the less.....

I don't get whats so fishy about it? Is it priced so ridiculously low that its too good to be true? JK. Am I asking the buyer to wire money before I ship the car out from Nigeria? Chill out and let someone who is serious come take a look at the car. This car was my DD and I never cared to mod it aside from a little audio, never had problems with it so I never posted much. Frankly, I don't have time nor do I care to post as much as you buddy. Also, I have a cars.com ad with all my info with a carfax and my phone #. Talk about a waste of a post.

Last edited:

BigAnt

Reaction score

But he has been a member since November 2009. You never know, maybe something could have happened and he needs to sell the car.

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
Simply stating my opinion as a member of the forum, and having been so for a while. If I see something that doesn't sit right, I'm gonna say something about it.

PureZ

Reaction score
Simply stating my opinion as a member of the forum, and having been so for a while. If I see something that doesn't sit right, I'm gonna say something about it.

ROFL, well that's mighty kind of you forum detective. Keep up the good work. Good call on my shady ad with info on where all my service was done and a link to my cars.com ad with my VIN, carfax, and phone #. :ugh2:

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
Again, I'm free to express concern. Links are meaningless. This is my last post in your thread, I've seen enough to not want to see anyone screwed. Period.

Back