[2009-05-02]3rd Place Accord - Street Class (56K should stay far far away)

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
af013.jpg

took me a second to figure out what car this is...love the front end conversion :omgbd:

too many :ughrun: cars for my tastes...

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
congerts

love the detail work on some of the cars, especially the blk/blu bmw
Thanks man!
Is this the honda GTR conversion? my friend told me bout this one.

im soo sad i didnt get to go, i had work :[ my friend actually took a pic of your car, he said it was sick and mad props. congratz on getting 3rd. great pics as always :thumbup:
Yea, i met a couple of 6thgen people yesterday. Didn't think anyone would roll out. LOL!
Congrats Gilbert!!!

Is that Sasha Singleton???

:edit: nvm
Thanks Sonny, yea it's Sasha. OG Import Models.
some nice cars but a lot of :wtf1:
Ohhh yea, I was scoping out my competition and was like "damn..."
Some cars were extremely beautiful, but most of them just made me think wtf. Why in the hell would you ever want your car's door to open every direction possible. Or put 24 inch rims on a camry. Idk. Just looks ridiculously tacky to me. But others were done nice.

None the less, GREAT shots.

nice pics man

some nice pics gil, and some pretty sweet cars too.

sweet dude!! congratulations!
awesome rides and awesome pix!! :thumbsup:
I like how you guys are complimenting the photos. Towards the middle when I got around to Nocturnal's group, I started getting SOOOo lazy about taking them.
mah stolen interwebz is teh broken :sad:

congrats tho gilbert on 3rd place :beer:
Yea, the samurai needs to go celebrate with the ninjas.
loved the whole panda setup on the teggy
Yea, that display was neat. Too bad the models they had were chunky and butter-faced.
she haz the fake boobies now..no more sagging :omghi2u:

congrats!!!! and dam nice pics
yess, fake vein-y bewbs :p
exactly my thoughts...if some of those nasty lambo door lowrider pinstriped accords won...i'd be glad to lose

gilberts car looks hot tho
Yea, i think one of those most likely won. LOL
nice pics nice cars

nice pikchurs, I also like the panda teggy display the most xD
THanks man.
This thread gave me a headache, hahaha.
The scene has changed quite a bit. I've been away too long. LOL
which one of those UGLY *** accords beat you, i swear to god if its one with lambo doors i would start kicking over trophies and plaques! :furious:

congrats though, you deserve 1st place.
Thanks man, i went into the show just hoping to place. I'm already very thankful and happy I did. I was worried when I got judged.
nicely done!
Thanks!
took me a second to figure out what car this is...love the front end conversion :omgbd:

too many :ughrun: cars for my tastes...
Hahhaha Ryan. That's the show scene now.
grats gil!
Thanks Wen.

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for letting me roll in with ya Gilbert......it was fun nonetheless......Especially the free Drifting show i got to watch....hahaha......

Son of a Bitch....wen did Sasha show up......... and congrats on 3rd.....cant wait for the next one...next time il bring a chair.....wheres mah photo with the Audi :hide:

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for letting me roll in with ya Gilbert......it was fun nonetheless......Especially the free Drifting show i got to watch....hahaha......

Son of a Bitch....wen did Sasha show up......... and congrats on 3rd.....cant wait for the next one...next time il bring a chair.....wheres mah photo with the Audi :hide:
autofest2.jpg

Here you go dude. Sasha was in a booth really close to us. Greddy was within visual range. LOL!

Back