2009 Acura NSX - V10?

Jeffro

Reaction score
I know I've read some rumor mills swirling around the new NSX but this seems to be a fairly complete report on what could potentially be included in the new NSX, such as a front-engine 4.5l or 5.5l 550 hp V-10 (formula-1 inspired, no less) with VCM, and SH-AWD a possibility. Here's the article:

Top Speed

Posted last year, so I'm a little behind on my reading, but you know how it goes... :coffee: Hope its not a repost :thinking:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
i know cars like the gt-r and nsx are flagship vehicles, but its kind of discouraging to me to see that theyve priced them beyond most people. even older nsx's arent dropping in price...

its like...as long as honda (but more likely acura...the newest hondas are :ugh: ) keeps making good cars, ill keep buying em. it would be nice to own the best someday after years of loyalty, you know? :sad:

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Since that HSC concept came out, there has been a lot of talk about the NSX replacemnt actually being front-engine. So that concept won't have much at all to do with the actual replacement. And yes, all word points to a V-10 being used.

IMO, that's such a dumb decision for it to be a front-engine GT....:ugh: how about keeping it mid-engined to retain all those NSX diehards... and to generally keep a higher level of prestige since they're going to be pricing it so damn high anyways.

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
They are just testing a chassis in that picture and disguised the car to look like a fawked up s2k

JonJonello

Reaction score
wow these figures look awesome but the price is going to be high if there trying to compete with aston martin and ferrari :)

Back