2010 Members Ride Video

JonJonello

Reaction score
great video man, i liked the intro song alot, seems it was shorter tho than last yrs video, how come?

nyways still a great video :thumbsup:

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
less submissions, many were lower quality so i had to cut them out of the video, higher tempo song.

glad ya like it

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
WTF, my video came up instantly! Hey the video is amazing!! I love how you mixed it and the pictures you used especially!!! :peace: :peace: :lolrun:

The only thing I can constructively criticize you on - is the music choice haha. The first song was great, but the transition to the next song was kind of sudden in pace and style of musical choice. Also, there were no video clips.. or very few. Would have been good to make it a bit longer and add the video footage.

Last edited:

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
to be honest, this years quality was lacking, there were not many high res photos. if people don't like it they can watch another person's video.

I made this to my taste and with music i wanted, i'm glad people liked it and for those who don't, i really don't care. I love mixing pics this way, mashing songs and quick transitions, if people want to see more footage of the cars they can check out the eye candy forum.

this one was made for you Nikita, I'm glad you liked it.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
finally got to watch it.... awesome video johnny.. loved it... better than last year's one imo ;)

Back