dynasty

Reaction score
Re: Head/Tail Lights Overlays

i'm not sure if tinting tail lights are illegal in some states but cops will use that excuse to pull you over. they will say that your lights "seems" out or "it's too dim".

CHID0

Reaction score

my vinyl/sticker/tint guy says you have to be very careful with ebay stuff. Lamin-X is the best film to be used, but most of the time, they (the ebay people) supply you with lower quality products.

:147703263745b138a51

I used the ebay stuff to tint my fogs yellow and they came out nice but after about 6-9 months the film started to brown from the heat. I just removed the fogs from my car and stripped the film off. I'm looking into Lamin-X now. From what i hear it's the best stuff.

dynasty

Reaction score

:147703263745b138a51

I used the ebay stuff to tint my fogs yellow and they came out nice but after about 6-9 months the film started to brown from the heat. I just removed the fogs from my car and stripped the film off. I'm looking into Lamin-X now. From what i hear it's the best stuff.

from my experience, you will receive some rock chips on it so i wouldn't care about the lens of it. it will definitely chip the film and you will end up taking it off again. i would leave it as that. not like anyone notice fog lights anyways.

Back