2nd alternator bracket

fuq777

Reaction score
I am looking for someone that is able to build a bracket to house a 2nd alternator if anyone on here posses the skill please let me know. I am about to order my 2nd alternator in the next two weeks. Thanks.

CG6

Reaction score
Let me know about this, I am also interested for a bracket for second alternator

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Brad2274

Reaction score
I am looking for someone that is able to build a bracket to house a 2nd alternator if anyone on here posses the skill please let me know. I am about to order my 2nd alternator in the next two weeks. Thanks.

what engine would this be on?

CG6

Reaction score
@Brad2274 in my case it will be for the f23...

@blkcurrantkord more info?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

fuq777

Reaction score
For the J30. I am going to keep my upgraded 12v for the stock electrical and run a 16v for the audio equip. I just need someone to fab up the bracket to support the new alt. Since the 2nd alt will not be stock, I can be more flexible with its style, like the GM single pin design, ect.

fuq777

Reaction score
For the J30. I am going to keep my upgraded 12v for the stock electrical and run a 16v for the audio equip. I just need someone to fab up the bracket to support the new alt. Since the 2nd alt will not be stock, I can be more flexible with its style, like the GM single pin design, ect.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Oh, the bracket I was talking about is only made to work on the 4cyl's. Hasport or one of those companies makes it.

fuq777

Reaction score
Ok I stopped by a fab shop today and the fab shop owner said he could make a bracket, however, he said he would have to remove the air conditioning out of my car to use the location for the 2nd alternator. I dont know about you guys but in Indiana air conditioning is pretty handy to have in our summers. So, with that being said I am hitting a wall. This v6 is starting to be a pain in my arse! Has anyone ran a 2nd alt on this v6 successfully? If so does anyone know how they did it?

Back