$41 oil change?

finch13

Reaction score
apparently you havent been to florida if you havent seen alignments under $80.. I used to go to Tires Way of America to get my alignments done, but last time I went there, the guy tried to charge me $60 and tell me its always been that price. luckily a new guy came out and asked me what he quoted me at and I told him $40 :D

i get my alignments done at honda for about $60.

Maybe it's a midwest thing... everywhere I've seen them for $79.95 all four wheels.

Whats the big secret? Its just some Honda center caps that happen to fit.

No secret, they can be found with a bit of searching. It's just that one "original" thing on here nobody else has and I'd like to keep it that way. :D

FlipStylie

Reaction score
I gotta admit, I never saw this thread getting to 9 pages.. But, just goes to show we can whore up anything on 6ga.

Alignment $54 out the door at Golden Auto in OC.

cajun

Reaction score
I gotta admit, I never saw this thread getting to 9 pages.. But, just goes to show we can whore up anything on 6ga.

Alignment $54 out the door at Golden Auto in OC.

I didn't think so either. Yay me.

I got a coupon in the mail yesterday for a $29 alignment at Budget Brakes. I don't think I'd get an alignment at Budget Brakes.

ricky2i5

Reaction score
i usually change it myself and spend 21 bucks on 5 qts of mobile 1 and ~4 bucks on a filter. sometimes i get lazy or its too hot/ cold out so i take it to sts, which charges ~40 with Quaker state. i try to change it myself as much as possible

as far as alignment, i spend ~60 for alignment from goodyear which carries a lifetime warranty. gotta be careful where you go, some places have racks that suck donkey dick

Last edited:

ricky2i5

Reaction score
i go there maybe once a year during the winter, i do it myself most other times....is it really that bad?

Back