ChrisPuh_Gone

Reaction score
I'm assuming that we're all old enough to own (or at least drive) a car now, I mean why else would we be on this site? So that would put us all over the age of 15, and that's being extremely generous. Most 15 year olds in today's day and age have seen their fair share of profanity, right? So whattup with the censorship?

ChrisPuh_Gone

Reaction score
Respect? Maturity? Decency?
Since we're all adults here, wouldn't one figure that there would be times were it's acceptable? - for lack of a better word.
Yes.

If you really want to swear, just Bold, Italics, or underline a letter in the word.
Eh, I'm not really trying to come off as complaining about it. Was just curious.

Seems like a waste of time to write that into the programming or whatever you would do haha. I appreciate the feedback

Akingkhan

Reaction score
People go on here with their work computers & @ work.
Others in their living room with their family present.

Not every one on here is sitting in their rooms.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
cody said years ago it was done so people using proxy servers could access the site since some (obviously) filter the words and block sites based upon the text found on it.

the bolding of letters to allow the word to be shown and get around the filter has never really been enforced around here. so you can type ass and won't get in trouble :lawl:

Bax

Reaction score
cody said years ago it was done so people using proxy servers could access the site since some (obviously) filter the words and block sites based upon the text found on it.

the bolding of letters to allow the word to be shown and get around the filter has never really been enforced around here. so you can type ass and won't get in trouble :lawl:

At least someone finally has a legit answer, instead of this "maturity" bullshit.

#twentytwooooohhooohohoooooo

ChrisPuh_Gone

Reaction score
This thread is fucking stupid.
There is no such thing as a stupid question, but there is such a thing as a stupid display name.

Love use of the Old School clip :gr_grin: That's exactly the type of answer I was looking for. Thanks ryan.. /thread
At least someone finally has a legit answer, instead of this "maturity" bullshit.

#twentytwooooohhooohohoooooo
+1

Back