550hp AV6 W/J30A1

Status
Not open for further replies.

badboyx9

Reaction score
this is absolutely hilarious!!!! this is the best thread on just about any forum i have read in a while

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
whats all this then...i think the HP figure is possible....but...if you are having trouble figuring out how to post pictures...im kinda doubting your abilities...i don't even see why you want a certain hp....why don't you pick a setup first...then see what you get...or do your own research....i know how to get 550hp...it's called a good high boost turbo setup....low compression...and careful tuning....no one has had the money to waste motor after motor yet so it hasn't been really done...but there are several turbo setups already...just look them up...350 has been easily attained...some guys with turbos on swaps are putting upto 400ish...within the next year or two...i can almost guarantee someone will hit 500...it's just a matter of time....

i've posted all my ideas...if you can figure out how to search im sure you'll find info and you can do whatever...i even responded to your v6p PM...but never got a response(did your 2nd profile get banned also).....

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
werd..... i can't come to his defense on not being able to post up fricken pictures. if you put them on photobucket, theres lines right below the pics....
just click on the one that has

SeventhGear

Reaction score
wow...... so when did it get so hard to use photobucket???

i want to believe this guy has good intentions of building a "monster" of a j30, but i just don't see it.... his track record and no pics is not helping his case either....

IMHO

550whpAV6

Reaction score
Ok i finally figured out how to post pics here are my pistons, rods, sleeves, turbo, and SC finaly....
gt3540wg.jpg

GarensCrowerRods8-11-08.jpg

GarensDartonCylinderSleeves8-11-08.jpg

GarensJEpiston8-11-08.jpg

GarensVortechV-98-11-08.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back