Not open for further replies.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
wow....all tht talk and you do this

i knew you were full of **** with tht setup

nyknick1015

Reaction score
although he is full of shyt, if he pulls out pics, videos, and what ever 2morro, i will be suprised as shyt... and all of us will feel like morons... lets hope he doesnt

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
lol...he pulls pix off google, renames them, then claims them as his own.

then he comes with another user account, and uses the same photobucket account for both...claims the other guy is a pussy :lawl:

yeahhhhhhh, hes not going to post real pix. hes banned, first off. but more than that, hes proven to be a wanker who no one will trust.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
lol you're thinking about doing all this and you can't even do simple things like uploading a picture to a computer? LOL that is truly epic.

:coffee:

alright this is BS im sick of this i came to a forum lookin for some god damn simple fing advice and to see if anyone else was doing a project like this but i give up if people are so skeptical then fuk this i dont want to be part of a forum like this. And an engine is a lot easier than a computer since ive been driving longer than ive owned a cpu and everytime i connect the accord and then stick the little chip in the camera its unable to read card i cant figure it out and please im not tryin to fool anyone if you cant help with a project like this then why post at all?

What a fkn fool. This is the funniest thing I have read on 6GA. No one here gives a flying fk about you or your setup. Just make threads to provoke false hopes and post-whoring? Getting clearly owned outright.. and not even replying. Not even a "ok guys you caught me, I think I'll just go off myself because my fun has been spoiled" (I think you should). Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

:jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

What a nerd. :fail:

although he is full of shyt, if he pulls out pics, videos, and what ever 2morro, i will be suprised as shyt... and all of us will feel like morons... lets hope he doesnt

Hahahaha I won't feel like a moron at all.. even if he pulls out some "evidence" it will still be BS. I can't believe you still give him any credit hahahaha. I hope he proves me wrong, I'll laugh even harder! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:

SIRSIG

Reaction score
you guys want 550hp? wait till my car get done... it might not be 550 but i'm shooting for atleast 400+whp. I'm just being quiet, i'm afraid of saying things i can't back it up at the end... so, hats off on OP for having balls and looking like an idiot online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back