6 Speed Obsession (Swap info and harness)*vid*

richie v6

Reaction score
As of September of last year I have been experimenting with swaping a 6 speed transmission into a 6th gen accord v6. As of last week I have designed, built and tested all the circuitry that solves all issues that people currently have with swaping in just a 6 speed tranny. Such as running check engine light and transmission fault free, working speedometer, vtec engaging and reverse shift lock out solenoid.

Several members have contacted me on building modules and harnesses that will allow them to run 6 speed tranny in there 6th gen accord. I was wondering how many people would be interested in this. I am planning on having custom printed circuit boards made and the larger the order the less expensive it will be. I am also thinking about offering a full swap kit with all the parts nesseccery for the swap including tranny. Basically you just pick up a pallet and all parts will be included.

I am about to start producing these kits and i was just gauging interest.

No engine
IMG_0358.jpg

Old engine meet your replacement
IMG_0360.jpg

Tranny mount again
IMG_0351.jpg

Unbolted CL-s 6 speed tranny
IMG_0359.jpg

Flywheel
IMG_0356.jpg

Stock auto tranny next to 05 TL 6 speed tranny. Yes im hoarding 6 speeds.
IMG_0339.jpg

Neight

Reaction score
if you can do a 5 spd auto to manual tranny swap on a 4 cyl, can you do a 6 spd swap on a 4 cyl?

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Neight said:
if you can do a 5 spd auto to manual tranny swap on a 4 cyl, can you do a 6 spd swap on a 4 cyl?

No, there is no 6spd that bolts up to our engine.

Quinchu

Reaction score
I'd be interested, I hate the freakin' Auto trannys and mines about to drop out. Keep me informed! Lookin' forward to good news!

//EDIT
This is for the 3.0l v6's, correct? Or are we going to have to get a cl-s engine swap also?

Last edited:

d_accord

Reaction score
well im really interested in knowing how to do this swap. please keep me informed

richie v6

Reaction score
Its finally done! Here are the pics of the final version installed, the car basically functions like a factory stick, with no codes or limitations. The final cost of the harness, module and hardware is 700 without sensors, and 760 with sensors. You can you mail me your sensors and I will solder on leads and waterproof it. This module is built very well, it is completely waterproof, only waterproof connectors are used and all wires are inside a abrasion resistant loom. I will officially start taking orders now, so if you are interested and want one please let me know. :D

IMG_1547.jpg

IMG_1551.jpg

richie v6

Reaction score
Quinchu said:
I'd be interested, I hate the freakin' Auto trannys and mines about to drop out. Keep me informed! Lookin' forward to good news!

//EDIT
This is for the 3.0l v6's, correct? Or are we going to have to get a cl-s engine swap also?
its is for the stock 3.0 V6 motor

Back