6GA.com Meet ' 08

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunmetal6th

Reaction score
It seems like everyone agrees on meeting up early saturday afternoon. Im just throwing this out there 1:00 p.m we meet up @ Weis Markets parking lot for the greet. I'll post up the address so you guys can get driections. It's easy to find and it has a big lott and Ritas haha. It can easily fit everyone that's showing. From there we can get directly on the highway and head towards hershey for the Meet. Its about a 10 minute drive so we can get a nice little cruise in. Whos the photographer cause ur getin some good rollin pics. lol. Any takers? I'll be postin up the Meet spot and ill also post up pics of the scenery so you guys get an idea pf where we'll be chillin. I'll ned some input on my suggestion. Yay or Nay.

gunmetal6th

Reaction score
Greet: Weis Markets parking lot
Where: 6301 Grayson Rd, Harrisburg, PA 17111 (right off 322)
When: 1 p.m - 1:30 p.m (maybe 2 if were havin too much fun)

Meet: TBA:coffee:

KEEP IN MIND THIS IS NOT THE MEET. ITS THE GREET WHERE WE CAN CHILL FOR A WHILE AND GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER. FROM HERE WE WILL BE GOIN TO THE OFFICIAL MEET SPOT WHICH IS STILL AWAITING ANNOUNCEMENT.

MikeyMike

Reaction score
i would come, but 3hr + drive on my ****ty rear mount cant be good, gona have to skip out on this one :(

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey...poll hasn't closed yet buddy. Chill out with the posting of where everything is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back