6GA wagon... well... Sorta

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
lol, sorry to disappoint, but now we cant get ANY of the CF chassis accords here. i have no idea whats going on in the background of that picture though :thinking:

aahh, looked it up and apparently "us auto sales" is a dealer in okinawa, jp to help u.s. military soldiers based there a smooth transition into purchasing quality cars. haha.
look on the right of the pic...you can see some moon language. thats what i saw when it was first posted :lawl:

i wanna go shopping there :sad: is it worth joining the army and learning scribbly japanese for? :lawl:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
look on the right of the pic...you can see some moon language. thats what i saw when it was first posted :lawl:

i wanna go shopping there :sad: is it worth joining the army and learning scribbly japanese for? :lawl:

ooohhh, i didnt notice the moon scribbles before, though i did look all over that pic for something, and all i could find was english, hahaha.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
ooohhh, i didnt notice the moon scribbles before, though i did look all over that pic for something, and all i could find was english, hahaha.
too bad there wasn't a sign that said "auto sale for states of america soldier" or some other engrish to tip us off :lawl:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
lol, exactly. i was looking all over for engrish as well...and still, nothing haha. there wasnt much to engrish-ize though, haha.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
lol, exactly. i was looking all over for engrish as well...and still, nothing haha. there wasnt much to engrish-ize though, haha.
no maid cafes...no cosplayers out on the street...no vending machines...

they made it difficult for us to find where the pic was taken :lawl:

Back