6th gen accord being converted into a euro r

Status
Not open for further replies.

redtoy

Reaction score
yup i too think the wheels should stick out a bit more, but that's what you get when you place original euro r wheels to a converted 6th gen. the whole wheel bit gets resolved though when he puts on his 18's.

AccordGT038.jpg

to all the Filipinos out there, thanks for the support guys! tell me when any of you guys plan to go here and maybe we can hold a meet for you. here are more pics at a recent car show.

img5781vv3.jpg

img5884qk7.jpg

img5779ld1.jpg

img5834ex5.jpg

The money shot.
moneyshoter8.jpg

Sakuradrops808B

Reaction score
The money shot.
moneyshoter8.jpg

Is that the owner of the converted accord? Well if he is then...
This shot makes me think like wtf. They made the owner stand in the back as if he was not the one who deserves to be in the spotlight. They should made him pose between the two girls. That's sad. Am i the only one thinking like this? I give much props to the owner.

Yeah right money shot, I can get the owner a better money shot than that--- I will try to get him pose with some cute Japanese girls!
I'll hook him up!

Last edited:

Phut

Reaction score
i like the susu's(sp?) on the girl in the brown top.

tornado

Reaction score
yup i too think the wheels should stick out a bit more, but that's what you get when you place original euro r wheels to a converted 6th gen. the whole wheel bit gets resolved though when he puts on his 18's.

AccordGT038.jpg

to all the Filipinos out there, thanks for the support guys! tell me when any of you guys plan to go here and maybe we can hold a meet for you. here are more pics at a recent car show.

img5781vv3.jpg

img5884qk7.jpg

img5779ld1.jpg

img5834ex5.jpg

The money shot.
moneyshoter8.jpg

mommy pa dede....:D:peace:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back