FS: 6th gen accord retrofit $700(OBO)

kv004

Reaction score
What city do u live in. Im going down to fresno next month might pick it up if tax money comes in time.

mista jc

Reaction score
GLWS ! My retro sold for $700 shipped on here.

tsx projectors, clear lense, color mod
05 Lexus LS slim ballasts, HIDillusionz wiring harness
TYC clear lenses, genuine E46 shrouds and oem blackhousing headlights.

Retros aren't cheap. Cheap asses don't understand that.

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
I can help installing the headlights but i'm not good when it comes to aiming and stuff.

These are aimed using the OEM adjustment knobs...pretty straightforward as long as those knobs haven't been stripped. Anyone that buys these should have no problems aiming them, assuming they know how to aim them (i.e. being about 20-25 feet from a wall rather than aiming then 5 feet from a wall, and knowing the proper cutoff overlap pattern).

omthug

Reaction score
These are aimed using the OEM adjustment knobs...pretty straightforward as long as those knobs haven't been stripped. Anyone that buys these should have no problems aiming them, assuming they know how to aim them (i.e. being about 20-25 feet from a wall rather than aiming then 5 feet from a wall, and knowing the proper cutoff overlap pattern).

Yes, they are aimed using the OEM adjustment knobs. The knobs are in perfect condition and they are not stripped. I know how they work and everything but i'm not good at aiming them, my friend helped me aimed them and they were perfectly aimed on my car, so who ever buys it might have to do little adjustment or might work out perfect.

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
^Awesome, then any noob can aim these in about 10 seconds. One knob is left/right for the up/down adjustment, and one knob is left/right for the left/right adjustment. Piece of cake.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
1. Read the rules
2. GL with pricing like that. 0_0
Reported

Ouch...good luck man

gl...seriously

I'd give you 250, and thats my top dollar.
Just to throw an offer out

i was gonna say 200. but id pay 250.

if i had the money to spend on lights and wasn't already doing a retro fit(morimotos h1), and felt like not doin tha work 400ish wld be a consideration, 250 probably wont even cover parts

I'm actually looking for some decent retrofits...
But not for 7bills :inouteek:

GLWS!

i bought a set of retros for my em1 from a guy who had customlightz do the retrofit. i called and had them confirm the work and they knew exactly. anyway...the work was not top notch. they leaked and the shroud actually fell off going down the road headed to import alliance 2 years ago. i ended up ripping the things apart and redoing the whole retro myself. which wasnt hard btw. the guy told me he paid 1100 for the setup through customlightz and i paid him 450. if i had to do it again i wouldnt have given over 250. just my 2 cents.

clean set though op. glws.

id give 350 shipped if interested....

Whats with all the broke asses low balling and giving the OP **** over his asking price? If his price tag is too rich for you, or if you have a problem with the way they look, who made them, etc....... keep your opinion to yourself and move on.

All of you need to read the rules and have some consideration.

7. Off topic chatter will not be tolerated in the classified section. If you have a legit question about an item that is perfectly fine, but like I said NO OFF TOPIC CHATTER. This includes *****ing about someone's selling price or thread jacking. If you don't like the price, don't buy it, or take it to PM's. First offense will be an infraction, second will be a three day ban. This is your warning.

You all got infractions.

And FWIW......this is one of the best 6GA retros I have seen on this forum or in general.

Last edited:
Back