6th Gen Accords East Coast Mega Meet JULY 22nd 12PM

02blkaccordcpe

Reaction score
I really hope this incident doesn't casue bad blood between members on the forum. I always liked this place cause it never had any of the drama that Honduh had. I hope it stays that way...

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
just wondering, so im not getting blamed for "flaking" on something i wasnt even planning on going to...........how did i ever get on the list of people that were going? i never said i was going just so you know.

EliteStyles6th

Reaction score
its cool fellas.. they got stuff to get off their chest and im glad they wrote paragraphs to express how they feel. im not on hea to start sh*t and callin people out or dicks for that matter. im expressin how sensitive they were bout people not showin up. big ups to the people who traveled mad far to get there. im not knockin that. wha i am knockin why u gettin so harsh over people not showin up. hey sum people didnt make it. n thats that.

Last edited:

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
OK, it's obvious this thread took a turn for the worse. So B4 I close it let me make a few points;

1) yeah, this meet took a lot of planning and stuff and it was assumed more than 6 cars were coming. That alone is a discouragement for the people who planned the meet and for the people who attended.

2) Of course sh#t happens where you can't make it. That's a given. But at least take into consideration the work that was put into this and why people will be frustrated. So, as a common courtesy next time if you can't make a meet, just let someone know. regardless of the reason (car problems, prior engagements, tired, lazy, etc) Of course you don't have to explain yourself over the internet nor do you have to answer to anyone over the internet, but remember everyone deserves a little respect/common courtesy. Yes, even on the net.

3) regardless of your frustration, name calling is not necessary and it won't be tolerated on this board. Disappointments are a part of life. If anything me and wildman should be extremely pissed, but oh well, as previously stated sh#t happens and personally, I'll just get over it. Nothing left to do

4) For those who came, or were interested in coming and didn't (for whatever reason) do not.....DO NOT let this meet be a reason/excuse for you not to attend any future meets. There have been and will be some awesome meets that will come up. So continue to post and we'll try to keep you informed of future meets.

B/N

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Wow, lol damn guys everyone take a few breaths. Sorry I haven't been on at all since the meet, Pittsburgh was one of my many stops all over the east coast the last few days (hence the 2 guys riding with me that I was taking to NJ ;) )

I'm opening this thread up again.... not because I'm trying to go over Blacknight's head again but if anyone wants to say anything constructive and considerate then do it and be done w/ all of this, because I will lock this in a few days.

All that said...

blacknight said:
2) Of course sh#t happens where you can't make it. That's a given. But at least take into consideration the work that was put into this and why people will be frustrated. So, as a common courtesy next time if you can't make a meet, just let someone know. regardless of the reason (car problems, prior engagements, tired, lazy, etc) Of course you don't have to explain yourself over the internet nor do you have to answer to anyone over the internet, but remember everyone deserves a little respect/common courtesy. Yes, even on the net.

Eric said it best, and I think this is the main reason why people are frustrated with the turnout. Like others have said, I never expected everyone to show up. I didn't have anything to do with planning this meet, but considering Angel put a lot of time into it, I'm assuming this is the main thing he's pissed about. That said, the people who are upset came across pretty harsh, which doesn't help things either. Seems like everyone's gotten what they wanted to say off their chests, so from now on no more drama.

The main thing that upset me was for whoever was supposedly meeting Blacknight in NJ to drive out to the meet, and didn't show, you really do owe the man an apology. It doesn't matter who you are, and noone else needs to know, so if you feel inclined to say "hey sorry for making you sit on the side of the road for 30 minutes for nothing" then do it through PM.

I really don't care about why people ditched out at the last minute, imo its all irrelevant. In the future, just please tell people. That's why phone numbers were made available too.

On a lighter note

I can't speak for everyone, but I had a lot better time than I was expecting to in all honesty. I'm a pessimist, yeah, but considering this was the first real attempt at putting something like this together, it went way better than I expected. Like someone else says, it usually takes a few tries before people take these kind of meets seriously so hopefully people aren't discouraged.

For those of you who were at the meet, thanks for coming. I had fun shooting the **** and getting to know everyone a bit better. Zex, sorry I didn't have change on me for the decals man, somehow that just slipped my mind.

But seriously guys, it's time for everyone to just kiss and makeup, the whole point of the meet was to hang out with guys from the site and have a good time. Hopefully everyone that was there did that (I did), and for the people that didn't show or couldn't make it, it was their loss and maybe more people will be more enthusiastic about it next time.

But let's not let something that was supposed to be fun cause a lot of personal ****.

I'm going to be compiling pics from this thread + my pics either tonight or tomorrow and I'll post everything in eye candy. If anyone has any video they need hosted shoot me a pm.

Back