6th Gen Accords East Coast Mega Meet JULY 22nd 12PM

EliteStyles6th

Reaction score
angelplus said:
I haven't seen anything about them yet. Without any information, or atleast a month in advance for planning, I'd have to see. Just keep me posted.

So why would you assume that anyways? Just because I'm letting out some hot air out about how I feel, doesn't mean that I wont be at another meet. The fact is everyone neglected the fact that there was even a thread here.

well u see there are a couple of people from Nj n Ny goin to the Johnson Park meeting. and well quite frankly most people from NY & NJ didnt attend this one, so i'd figure u wouldnt bother comin out to NJ. thats all.

u coming?

Last edited:

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
B/c this one was planned as a somewhat central spot for everyone to be able to attend. Not let's all drive across 2 states for meets.

Last edited:

EliteStyles6th

Reaction score
BlkCurrantKord said:
B/c this one was planned as a somewhat central spot for everyone to be able to attend. Not let's all drive across 2 states for meets.

well y not? its all bout meeting new people? putting faces to people's names right?

This Johnson Park Meet has been planned... planned since 5-31-06. 3 months in advance, as compared to the Mega Meet which was planned on 5-26-06, only 2 months in advance.

how can u say " lets not all drive two states for a meet" and bash people in NY & NJ for it. what compassion. if u wouldnt do it, wha makes u think other people should? they might've feel the same way u felt when u TYPED " lets not all drive across 2 states for meets."

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yea it is all about meeting new people and putting faces to names, dick. Don't patronize me.

Hmm lets see....we tried to plan it fairly for everyone to drive between 4-6hrs...you really can't get much better than that. I suggested Carlisle/Hershey as a more central spot but everyone chose Pittsburgh. Not my fault.

Ok so it was planned all of 1 month earlier, would you like a cookie? What that tells me is that most of those people would rather just stay in their area and not meet new people or put faces to names. I singled them out b/c if Blacknight made it and the rest of them had planned to and didn't, that's just lame. He even ****ing waited for 30min for some of them to show up at the meeting spot and none did. I seriously think every single one of them owes him and his son a great big ****ing apology for that. He went out of his way to do something and not one other person showed up.

When I said "lets not all drive across 2 states for meets" I really don't expect any one of you to drive all the way here to Ohio for a meet. Does that really make sense to you or is it just not settling in yet? Does it not make more sense for everyone to be able to attend a big meet like we planned?

Let's get serious here, if people in DC/VA/MD are having a meet...do you think I'm gonna attend? No. If OH/IN/IL/MI people have a meet do you think those from NY/NJ are gonna attend? No. There's 2 states difference. Let's see you drive that and then come tell me I'm some hypocrit.

angelplus

Reaction score
EliteStyles6th said:
well y not? its all bout meeting new people? putting faces to people's names right?

This Johnson Park Meet has been planned... planned since 5-31-06. 3 months in advance, as compared to the Mega Meet which was planned on 5-26-06, only 2 months in advance.

how can u say " lets not all drive two states for a meet" and bash people in NY & NJ for it. what compassion. if u wouldnt do it, wha makes u think other people should? they might've feel the same way u felt when u TYPED " lets not all drive across 2 states for meets."

Oh please, stop dropping the drama scenes in here. I dont even want to start arguing, but you only centralized around that location. You guys did it last year, and didn't invite people from ohio and other places that are three states away. It was a local meet for you guys in NJ and NY. SO how can you even say that everyone is invited. I had people put **** in their signatures just to advertise the meet. We were on 7 sites for the meet. They all had replies, and I see your johnson meet on two sites. So when you can equalize to how many people were even invited to ours, you dont have the room to start bashing again in this ****in thread.

I see that you're trying to get an eye for an eye here. You didn't come to mine, so why should I even come to yours right? Well, as sad as it sounds, that wont get you far in life. The fact that you even come in here sayin **** to us is just as low as it gets, and its pretty old.

Every single reply from you has been against us by an eye for an eye attack on us who actually showed up at the meet. So now I guess I'll just reconsider even thinking about going to the johnson meet since you already stated that now that we're bashing, it makes us not even want to meet each other. Now that I've seen your side. I have the same feeling buddy.

I'm going to get this thread closed.

angelplus

Reaction score
du3ce said:
all of you should meet up and have a huge brawl and get over it.

Im game. Lets meet in Colorado ;) I'd love to go there for something skiing after im done opening up a can of whoopass lol

Last edited:

ryon527

Reaction score
I was one of the guys on the list that said I was gonna come and didn't show. One of my relatives has been real sick thats the reason I didn't make it. I should of said i wasn't going to make it. You guys have to seriously let it go. yeah there was a meet and yeah most didn't show, it happens. i tried planning like 2 or 3 meets last year at johnson park and barely anyone showed for those. Its not like people didn't show just to piss you off. The reason why i like this forum is because it didn't have all the drama and criticizing other forums have and now this forum has that too.

angelplus

Reaction score
ryon527 said:
I was one of the guys on the list that said I was gonna come and didn't show. One of my relatives has been real sick thats the reason I didn't make it. I should of said i wasn't going to make it. You guys have to seriously let it go. yeah there was a meet and yeah most didn't show, it happens. i tried planning like 2 or 3 meets last year at johnson park and barely anyone showed for those. Its not like people didn't show just to piss you off. The reason why i like this forum is because it didn't have all the drama and criticizing other forums have and now this forum has that too.

Well then I'm sorry you feel that way. Thats why I want this locked and thrown in the garbage.

HondaGus

Reaction score
This is getten out of hand over a meet that people couldnt make big deal, people have there lifes to live for them selfs.

if they make it they make it, if they don't they don't

you win some and you lose some,

that life i guess.

i also have to agree with Chris (EliteStyles6th)

Now Lock This Thread. cause its only cause INTERNET punks to show how tuff they are.

domestic_E_thug.jpg

Back