6th gen front end on a prelude! HELP!!!!

ferns_lude

Banned
Reaction score
if he isn't now, he will be when this is over.
there were times when i couldnt afford registration but had to make car payments and insurance.. had the car parked in my dads back yard. couldnt drive for 16 months once, then i got hit by a nip in an accord, smoked the insurance money for 9 months then i fixed the car with carbon fiber fenders and hood , no paint on bumper, maybe youve seen me, yes its my ebp lude that had the black front end smashing on almost everything in the big SGV. :postwhore:
now
. gotta bleed clutch that was brand new (clutchdoesnt, engage maybe cause i didnt drive it for a whole year right after i installed it! i bled the clutch and it workrd but now i havnt driven it now for almost a year again and clutch feels as if its not gonna engage again) wanna do timingbelt and waterpump b4 i start car, dc ceramic headers are cracked, in two places! catback rumbles, prolly why headers cracked! i had the dc exaust but took it off in search of sleeper mode, (plus couldnt sneak out of my house,cuz i was banging the neighbor, and two of her cousins) flush ALL fluids. replace all belts .iv always wantd those aem pulleys. but my car is already blue so maybe they have a silver color pulley. . then manifold for the low rpm/long trans gears. and the 100k tune up is almost due! so everything that suggest,

Back