6th gen front end on a prelude! HELP!!!!

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
Honestly man, you have been a straight up asshole lately on the board.

I'm sorry that I don't like tolerating stupid people.

bear-hug.jpg

and I am an asshole, what's new :lawl:

Bax

Reaction score
and I am an asshole, what's new :lawl:

we know. :lawl:

To OP: I'm actually surprised you're doing it. :eh: I thought you were bs'ing too. Props to you for actually going through with it, I for one would NEVER cut up my front end like that, lol, but it's cool to see what you're going to do with it. And I second NOT getting projector jeadlights. OEM or retrofit.

And I agree about cleaning up your grammar. I have to read your posts like 9 ****ing times to understand what you're trying to get across.

ferns_lude

Banned
Reaction score
if i went for the 08 then id be a poser, example being; when lexus emblems are put on the back of non lexus car. poser. now,]
i see mine as more of switching the "A" emblum on an rsx and putting the H sign. but fern style!
another thing is,
ludes are known for their weight, so to "know it alls" (almighty:gtfo:fargoth), big chrome rims would be a NO.
accords on the other hand can be either "ricers" OR "lowandslo" they look good either way. so an accord front and big rims will look better then a prelude front end with big rims. im going to put shiny big rims on my lude, well at least deepdish on the back . car might be lifted to fit but still planning on no wheel gap between wheel and fender. and NO lowpros. i want thicktall wheels to wrap my rims.

so compramises are gonna be between rim size and tall wheels then measuring height to barely tuck the tire under the fender. tires gotta be tall and tuck into fender then we'll see whats the biggest deep dish rim i can fit.
but i dont like how 'imports' look with all four rims being deep dish,(jettas) thats for ballers cars and trucks, accords and now preludes are not baller status so im going for the staggerd look

Last edited:

ferns_lude

Banned
Reaction score
flamed at meets?

he is getting flamed here

i mean to each his own, but you are a punk in how you act on this site

you have all your answers, we told you that TYC have crap output.....why the **** are you still here?
yea i got flamed on my scp too. talkin bout why would i down grade from prelude to accord. sheit, i like the accord lights better then preludes lopsided headlights, so once i finish my project then ill bump my post on scp. but for now im just editing my original post to post the pics so that it stays on page 2 then ill give em the update, upkeep my OG status with these nips

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
not only did you already respond to that quote from Matt once before, but how exactly am I a know-it-all from acknowledging chrome rims are heavy? :lawl:

(and I never mentioned or asked about chrome wheels before in any post)

you do realize how light buddy club wheels are, considering I have a set...right.

didn't think so.

ferns_lude

Banned
Reaction score
not only did you already respond to that quote from Matt once before, but how exactly am I a know-it-all from acknowledging chrome rims are heavy? :lawl:

(and I never mentioned or asked about chrome wheels before in any post)

you do realize how light buddy club wheels are, considering I have a set...right.

didn't think so.
:icon_axe:

you are the best example af an arogantbastard!
ill look into those..

ferns_lude

Banned
Reaction score
On that note, have you considered a 5th gen Accord front end swap? In my mind, it seems like it would flow better as 6th gens are much bigger cars than 5th gens. If you have to extend the fenders and hood, it shouldn't be more work. I am just thinking proportionally that it would look better, plus you have much more quality aftermarket support in terms of front lips, headlights, grills, etc.

i did actually, but 6th gen is larger, then the lude is even longer still!

i had already bought the parts when i started looking at 4th gen prelude front end,noone woulda hated on that for sure, but its been done. looks baddas$ looks super jdm!

side note
then i like the last gen teggy original two round lights better then the "type r" front end everyone has now.. are the integra type r headlights the same as the 5th gen accord lights?

ferns_lude

Banned
Reaction score
the 4th gen lude on a fifth gen lude has been done. <-- called a type r prelude. im gonna tagg mine as prelude type r too! dont flame! ima keep souping it up! so it has speed .. well, more speed! my trans is still good so only thing i need is gonna be a super charger,

Back