6THGEN_AI4 02 AI4 Sedan Pics & Mods

6THGEN_AI4

jdm.fanatic said:
Some people my not like the R badge but I do. Where can I get one

Thanks, Type R badge^^^^Ebay for abt 15 bucks...LOL

TheUAccord23 said:
Car looks good, meng. You don't by any chance work for watertransferprinting, do you? Cause that carbon wrapping is tiiight. Those are the only people in Miami that I know do that kind of work. I need to re-do my interior (ebay 3M wood trim isn't cutting it anymore), so let me on to whatever secrets you got for getting it done.
Oh, and after checking out those seat covers, I think all us Miami guys should find the nearest upholstery shop and get some sort of group discount on new leather. A little harsh, I know; my bad. But for real, let's do something about those seats.

Thanks man I'm glad you like it... NO, NO I'm not a profesional in the matter but I like to do things myself specially for the car. If you come to one of our meets I can show you how to do it. Yeah I wish I had lether cuz seat covers are fine but I'm not satisfy.

6THGEN_AI4

Updated new pics on page 1, now dropped and no Type R spirit......LOL

6THGEN_AI4

Kid2000EX said:
Thats great Andryck, 1 of the sickest cars on this board is finally dropped and now it looks sicker.
Thanks a lot bro... I love how the rear looks and I hope the front lower a bit more when the springs settle, according to my boys in the 305.6thgen the car would look lower, I just need to be patience...:thumbsup:

talontsiawd said:
Looking good man. That drop really makes your car. Looks very clean.

I'm super glad you like it.... does your grandma drives the same car I drive now???? :huh: Just playing man, I have a couple of DIY mods in mind, I need two new tires for the front, alignment and I don't need camber kit and I love the ride, I plan on getting a mugen lip and work more o the interior. Once again thanks.:D

blindside

Reaction score
i hope your drop settles more man, i kept looking at your ride and wonder why it's not sitting lower.. i had the neuspeed sports and were about the same in height with the 17"s... don't mean to bash you brotha just noticed it... car is looking better though plus better handling.. :thumbsup:

6THGEN_AI4

blindside said:
i hope your drop settles more man, i kept looking at your ride and wonder why it's not sitting lower.. i had the neuspeed sports and were about the same in height with the 17"s... don't mean to bash you brotha just noticed it... car is looking better though plus better handling.. :thumbsup:

Those pics were from just couple of weeks after I replace the suspension, now its a bit lower and I'm hopping that it gets lower as well. Thanks blindside and wish me luck :D

Back