6THGEN_AI4 02 AI4 Sedan Pics & Mods

talontsiawd

Reaction score
ANDRYCK said:
OK, now you pissed me off, I know is not a f***ing Type R, I just like the badge, Thats my car and you don't need to be so tedious tellin me that badge does not look good, IMO it does for me...I can tell you that (no ofense) your granma does not drive a car like mine, I can also tell you that you need to clean the dirty on your floor matts and that cord under you head unit looks so guetto, but I don't man. Just take easy on me next time you gonna say something about my car or the things that I done to it. I'll keep the Badge 'cause again "I LIKE IT"
Calm down man, there was some sarcasm in/friendly harrassment. I meant no ill will

As for my floor mats, i've since cleaned them and the cable is temporary until i buy a small mixer to put in my glovebox ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

6THGEN_AI4

FallenAngelHIM said:
TAKE THE TYPE-R BADGE OFF, IT LOOKS GAY!!!
LOL...just kidding man.
no sweat, no sweat. you got the Type-R, i got the Euro-R, and ray's goin get the SiR-T.
LOL you’re callin me GAY ja,ja,ja… that’s because you're guy Peter Ja,ja,ja,ja,,,,,,,,,,,****** LOL
theaccordian said:
come on guys, if you dont like something, state it respectfully, dont ridicule him, itll just lead to an argument. Treat others like youd be treated, how would you feel if your car that you love, was being made fun of? wouldnt feel too great huh? Although we tend to forget sometimes, the guy behind the posts is a real human being, just like you and me, and that guy has feelings, once you hurt them, he's gonn lash back, as would any of us.

andryck if you like your type r badge keep it( I dont like it, but its not my car) dont let others form your opinion. Do your car the way you like, not based on what other people like. Do it if you want, but not to please others.
Yeah I agree with you but sometimes you put hours and money into your projects and some *()S_A&*_A come out with all this criticism, OK I’ll keep the badge for now I don’t if tomorrow I wake up and decide to put it away….

FallenAngelHIM said:
all i know is Andryck's car looks awesome in person...er...in metal...uh...yeah

Thank you Peter!!!! LOL
PS you’re totally gay j,aja,jjajajajaj
talontsiawd said:
Calm down man, there was some sarcasm in/friendly harrassment. I meant no ill will
As for my floor mats, i've since cleaned them and the cable is temporary until i buy a small mixer to put in my glovebox :D

I’m sorry then about my comment but just don’t be so hard on the people ‘cause we all not assimilate the jokes in the same way.
PS I like your car, Love the LED conversion, and I wish mine was 5 speed but I have to conform myself with my Auto Slow. LOL

talontsiawd

Reaction score
ANDRYCK said:
I’m sorry then about my comment but just don’t be so hard on the people ‘cause we all not assimilate the jokes in the same way.
PS I like your car, Love the LED conversion, and I wish mine was 5 speed but I have to conform myself with my Auto Slow. LOL
Hey, it's all love man. I think your car looks great. I the forum that me and two other members pretty much created and a frequent mostly is so harsh so i guess that can kind of scew things. It's always hard to see emotions on the net. Totally a joke, not dissing your car, i like it and can only see it getting better. Thanks for the props as well :)

6THGEN_AI4

Upgrade to better pics but no changes at all, I'm saving for niagara falls vacations.LOL

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
dscn2017as5.jpg

whats hanging down underneath the bumper?

btw: how do you feel about the pinstripe? i took mine off and have never looked back :)

Jeffro

Reaction score
ryan s said:
dscn2017as5.jpg

whats hanging down underneath the bumper?

btw: how do you feel about the pinstripe? i took mine off and have never looked back :)

It looks like the car has "balls"!!! :eek: LMFAO :D

6THGEN_AI4

Jeffro said:
It looks like the car has "balls"!!! :eek: LMFAO :D

no man, ha,ha,ha,ha........ I seemed these trucks with BALLS, miami style.....LOL
No I'll never put balls on it ha,ha,ha,ha,.............LOL

6THGEN_AI4

Check out my new pics (Nov 20, 2006) :thumbsup:

Back