6THGEN_AI4 02 AI4 Sedan Pics & Mods

6thGenGirl

Reaction score
Nicely done. I'm not a big fan of black rims or polished lips but it fits nicely with the overall look of your car. I really like the CF wrapped spoiler and the yellow OEM fogs.

Last edited:

cg6boi

Reaction score
and no joking at all, i love the red badges, you guys are just haters, i ordered me some but havent arrived yet...and that makes me sad

6THGEN_AI4

6thGenGirl said:
Nicely done. I'm not a big fan of black rims or polished lips but it fits nicely with the overall look of your car. I really like the CF wrapped spoiler and the yellow OEM fogs.
Thanks I'm a big fan of that look... I did the CF wrapped myself...:thumbsup:

cg6boi said:
all it needs is some gold rims...haha, jk nice ride
I was thinking about it but I need a drop first so it would have to wait..;)

cg6boi said:
and no joking at all, i love the red badges, you guys are just haters, i ordered me some but havent arrived yet...and that makes me sad
I did this red emblem myself if you look close all I did was paint the black plastic on the background....Look pretty good and is an easy mod.:peace:

Last edited by a moderator:

TheUAccord23

Reaction score
Carbon Fiber

Car looks good, meng. You don't by any chance work for watertransferprinting, do you? Cause that carbon wrapping is tiiight. Those are the only people in Miami that I know do that kind of work. I need to re-do my interior (ebay 3M wood trim isn't cutting it anymore), so let me on to whatever secrets you got for getting it done.
Oh, and after checking out those seat covers, I think all us Miami guys should find the nearest upholstery shop and get some sort of group discount on new leather. A little harsh, I know; my bad. But for real, let's do something about those seats.

Back