**732xghost's 2002 NGM CG6 (UPDATED 08/27/2014)***

732xghost

Reaction score
Re: **732xghost's 2002 NGM CG6 "Moet & Chandon Imperial"***

My new shift knob. The Okuyama Carbing High Grip gun-metal shift knob. I was able to retain the OEM shift boot thanks to the Strut King shift boot adapter. The setup now sits a bit higher then the OEM knob did but thats ok. I will probably alternate between this knob and the Spoon Duracon, which isnt as tall.

btw i have the BB6 prelude shifter assembly which sits considerably lower then the stock CG.

i highly recommend this! http://www.strutking.com/products/Honda-shift-boot-adapter-.html
and i will be getting these next! http://www.strutking.com/products/Accord-(98%2d02)-Manual-Pedal-Set.html

Last edited:

732xghost

Reaction score

So I've been in the market for quite some time for wheels and am not pleased with the 4x114.3 market these days. I regret not going 5 lug right off the bat instead of the 4x114.3 OEM BBK upgrade on this car about 1.5 years ago. I told myself I would do that if I ever found myself in another 4x114.3 car. and here I am again......

Expect some 5 lug updates during the summer.

732xghost

Reaction score

Like I mentioned before I remained patient and found a set of wheels I truly love.

A set of SSR Professor SP1's - 4x114.3 - 17x7.0 +38. The wheels need some work and I will make a nice little summer project out of them. I plan to polish the lips, thoroughly clean the barrels, bolts, other hardware, and powdercoat the base and spokes of the wheels.

I haven't decided on the color I want them powdercoated.

Last edited:

Sbarod03

Reaction score

Your car is looking mighty clean man and nice pick up, with those ssr wheels !!
Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

Both the strut boot collar and pedals are all nice pieces.. Nice find! Wheels are so legit, goes without saying haha.

732xghost

Reaction score

yeah the pedals are somewhere on the to do list. gotta get my hood and FR fender repainted. The car was in an accident in 04 and those parts were replaced and now the paint is flaking. I wanna do that before I work on these wheels.

Thanks for the kind words.

Back