***7th Annual TriStateTuners.com Spring Meet Coverage***

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
Herro everybody :squintwave:

Yesterday, TriStateTuners.com held their 7th annual spring meet at Warminster Community Park in Warminster, PA. Each year this meet gets larger and larger. The turn out in past years caused them to move locations from the Sonic in Morgantown, PA to the current location. The place is really a great setting for meet as it is held on an old airport runway. Each year they hold this meet to benefit the Make-A-Wish Foundation. They ask for a $5 donation for each car. My buddies and I always try to throw a little more in.

One of the coolest aspects is that there is only one entrance to the park, thus creating a great atmosphere for spectators to watch all the cars as people pull in to the meet. I took advantage of this and stood right in between the two lines of cars and was able to snap some pretty cool pictures.

Anyway, the turn out this year was much larger than anyone expected. The spot on the runway was estimated to hold nearly 3,000 cars and they ended up closing the gate to the park because they ran out of room. I always look forward to this meet because it is relaxed, there's no annoying Latin dance music (lol), and there is a wide variety cars.

Below are a few of my favorites and links to the two sets of shots. Thanks for looking :)

Pt. 1 of my coverage here.
Pt. 2 of my coverage here.

DSC_0215 by Schaibles, on Flickr

DSC_0225 by Schaibles, on Flickr

DSC_0233 by Schaibles, on Flickr

DSC_0251 by Schaibles, on Flickr

DSC_0280 by Schaibles, on Flickr

DSC_1006 by Schaibles, on Flickr

DSC_0257 by Schaibles, on Flickr

DSC_0016 by Schaibles, on Flickr

DSC_0097 by Schaibles, on Flickr

DSC_0071 by Schaibles, on Flickr

DSC_0133 by Schaibles, on Flickr

DSC_0135 by Schaibles, on Flickr

DSC_0189 by Schaibles, on Flickr

DSC_0192 by Schaibles, on Flickr

DSC_0051 by Schaibles, on Flickr

DSC_0109 by Schaibles, on Flickr

DSC_0168 by Schaibles, on Flickr

Last edited:

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
Yea, I need a 10-24 lol. I like the wider shots but yours arent childish fisheye or 8mm shots. :lawl: nicely done

Last edited:
Back