9.14.08 Northern VA mini shoot pics...

Bee Dizzle

Reaction score
NIce Job Tek rice where have you been mang!!!!!?? and is that green sedan a member on this site?

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
The member with the green sedan joined not long ago, he's been on v6p for a while also.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Dre, i don't think i got to comment in your other thread but i'm so glad to see the car back together. It's truely beautiful, i hope to have a car as classy and well modded as yours in the future (but not my accord, it doesn't quite "do it" for me).

Although i'm not fond of bagged honda's on chrome rims, the other car is done up very nicely, enough to make me like the two things i always dislike. Not my favorite but if you can convince me that bags and chrome work on an import, you did something very right. So, not my favorite but very well done.

Nice cars right here. Take notes people.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Thanks man lol, I fell the same but seeing the car in person changed my mind even though the ride is sick. I thought about doing bags but it's to much to do coilovers work fine lol.

Jazzman210

Reaction score
^^^ dre you gotta ask adam for a ride in his car if I had bags on my car I probably would even go anywhere I'ld just be playing with the switches

Back