98-00 tail light

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuhLi

Reaction score
i searched this forum lots of time but i cant find any thread that talks about the taillights of the 98-00 sedan models. what I'm looking for is making my tail lights (pink upper part) gone. Ive seen them on some cars so i know its out there. i don't know if its a DIY mod or a aftermarket taillight, can anyone shed some light? thanks.

MuhLi

Reaction score
oh, so its an after market taillight? i always thought it was a DIY where you oven bake the housing and rub off the pink tint...
tailights look something like this
33078880003_large.jpg

Bada$$VTec

Reaction score
^Yes thats aftermarket tail light,just search for "Red Clear Tail light" on ebay and you'll see them.

smoky

Reaction score
If you dont wanna buy from ebay (cos i dont really like shopping at ebay)

Tasauto.com also has them..thats where i bought mine

Accord281

Reaction score
I don't know if it matters but don't get them off eBay. Go TAS. I got mine on eBay and the alignment and fitment sucks.

smoky

Reaction score
Thats why i dont shop at ebay..prices may be cheap..but i rather pay more for something that will actually satisfy me

TUBHMOOBVAJ

Reaction score
I don't know if it matters but don't get them off eBay. Go TAS. I got mine on eBay and the alignment and fitment sucks.

My first pair of red/clear tail light I got it off ebay and yes the alignment was off and after having it seal 3 or 4 times moisture was an issue. My 2nd pair I got it of dashzracing.com and the alignment is better plus after sealing it I haven't had any moisture issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back