98-02 coupe hood

6thGenJed

Reaction score
Bought a 01-02 bumper for a redic price. Now need the hood asap for the conversion. Getting my whole car painted in 2weeks so trying to get this goof before so I won't have to color match later. Let me know what you got. Any color just mild dings and knicks. Let me know what you got*

Please and ty for looking. Maybe we could do a trade for some of the little knock nacks I have with of course cash ontop from my end. :)
Located in Glendale, Pasedena area.*

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I wouldn't rely on on finding one here, you should check your locall junk yards too.

6thGenJed

Reaction score
Yeah that's what I'm going to do. Just wanted to see if anyone had one since junkyards are closed right now ^__^. And since I'm doing this conversion I really have no use for my oem fogs. Lol

6thGenJed

Reaction score
Oem>cf hood. :p. But thx for the bump :). Are all cf hoods the same or do they fit sedans only and coupes only?

MANIAC_ACCORD

Reaction score
I had it for sale but since a lot of the more current posts dissapeared, mine dissapeared with them. R.I.P my coupe cf hood thread

BTW its still for sale, imma make another thread

6thGenJed

Reaction score
Lookin for an oem hood. Basically cause of the price. Lol. And I don't think I have a need for the cf. :)

MANIAC_ACCORD

Reaction score
No prob man. Trying checking honda-acura palace on 55st and alameda or the place next door. I don't remember the name tho. I got a rocker panel off them

6thGenJed

Reaction score
thx for the heads up. hey off topic but you know any cg meets local to us? im tired of seeing riced out accord 4bangers get ****ted on my v6 lol. i wanna see some clean cg's :/

MANIAC_ACCORD

Reaction score
I wouldnt know and I don't think strictly CG meets even exist lol. It would be a matter of just keeping up on the meets sub-forum on here to see if anyone plans one or is planning on showing up to a random meet. Most local small meets here in LA are nothing but civic's and teggy's. I used to roll to lil meets I would hear from word of mouth or friends and as usual I would be the only accord there. I was always "that dude with the accord" lol.

Last edited:
Back