98-02 coupe hood

6thGenJed

Reaction score
I wouldnt know and I don't think strictly CG meets even exist lol. It would be a matter of just keeping up on the meets sub-forum on here to see if anyone plans one or is planning on showing up to a random meet. Most local small meets here in LA are nothing but civic's and teggy's. I used to roll to lil meets I would hear from word of mouth or friends and as usual I would be the only accord there. I was always "that dude with the accord" lol.

right now im "the guy with the accord that needs a paintjob" lol. well pm me your number if your down to meet up. usually head to meets with my group which is full of different cars. dumped mk3 supra, ef sedan, 1st gen teg, hundi tibibion, s2k, e30,supercharged mini cooper, 2bagged gti's, crx jn the making. lol. and more usually go to alhambra friday nights at a spot called "cha for tea" meets held by 626 drift, cops never **** with anyone and cars there are legit.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
This thread makes me sad......I am looking for both the 01-02 Coupe bumper and hood....and OF COURSE the Left Coast dudes find them like fruit on trees......

MANIAC_ACCORD

Reaction score
right now im "the guy with the accord that needs a paintjob" lol. well pm me your number if your down to meet up. usually head to meets with my group which is full of different cars. dumped mk3 supra, ef sedan, 1st gen teg, hundi tibibion, s2k, e30,supercharged mini cooper, 2bagged gti's, crx jn the making. lol. and more usually go to alhambra friday nights at a spot called "cha for tea" meets held by 626 drift, cops never **** with anyone and cars there are legit.

Well I dont think im down to show up to a meet with my car the way it looks right now lol. Its pretty beat and I was fixing it but ive stopped because a cousin of mine is selling me his legit Skyline R33 GT-R and i might just go back to stock on the accord to sell it and fund the Skyline. A legit Skyline is a once in a lifetime thing and im getting it in payments from family so im not letting it pass me by. I wouldnt mind rolling with you once I get that :thumbup:

Also, I was just told of a place where I can get car parts for the price a dealer or body shop would pay if your interested. Its aftermarket taiwanese parts but if your planning to paint it should be good for your needs. Let me know

Last edited:

6thGenJed

Reaction score
Depending how much for the hood xD and my car is pretty much stock. Type-s Rsx 02-04 wheels. Black housed clear head lights, red clear tails, 2in drop all around. Still work in progress.

6thGenJed

Reaction score
^emailed thx, bump. by anychance would anyone needa s2k ap2 bumper? possibly a trade ;D ahaha or an Escape wonderland ticket? i might not go cause i jsut started a new job. :] lol

Last edited:
Back