98/99 Coupe Lip on 98/99 Sedan?

Cpyro

Reaction score
I want to say it wouldnt be major but i think the gap in the sedan bumper is longer than the coupes, and that is the BaysonR "OEM Style" front lip, sorta looks like the oem lip but not real lol :D still nice tho cause its Poly.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I think I may have seen a DIY on adjusting this coupe lip to fit a sedan somewhere. Either way the modification isn't heavy.

CHID0

Reaction score
It's been done and if you're pretty handy, you can do it.....

i think you just have to remove a little material at the sides of the opening of the lower grill.

likeawp

Reaction score
The oem coupe lip will fit fine without modification, there will be a slight gap on the corners where they wrap about the sedan bumper. The middle portion of the lip that mounts onto the lower grill of the sedan bumper is shorter.

To make it fit super flush, you'll have to shorten the lip by about 3/4 inch or so. Then use bondo and extend the middle portion to fill in the gap. Then repaint. My lip was brand new and genuine oem so I didn't wanna modify it.

You can see what I mean in this pic :D

accordover__under_tonemapped.jpg

swollen_cu

Reaction score
likeawp said:
The oem coupe lip will fit fine without modification, there will be a slight gap on the corners where they wrap about the sedan bumper. The middle portion of the lip that mounts onto the lower grill of the sedan bumper is shorter.

To make it fit super flush, you'll have to shorten the lip by about 3/4 inch or so. Then use bondo and extend the middle portion to fill in the gap. Then repaint. My lip was brand new and genuine oem so I didn't wanna modify it.

Damn not bad!

SykVSyx

Reaction score
User name 'Alan' on TAC and V6P put a full OEM coupe lip kit on his sedan.

Should be able to do a seach on either site to see how the fitment is.

BLACK EK

Reaction score

Exactly what i wanted to see! Thanks bro and to everyone else too!

Back