FS: 98 Sedan sub enclosure and trim panels

lashlee

Reaction score
30149260342_medium.jpg

Its time to change things up and I thought I would give you guys a chance to snag up a great deal. I've got more time in this version of the install than I care to admit but it's time to redo it once again. I am selling a spare tire well enclosure (without the subs) that will hold 2 - 12" subs, and three trays to hold three large amps. This will also include the trim panels to give you a flat floor. All of the wood is 3/4 MDF and the sub box is fiberglass on the bottom side to mate to the trunk floor and MDF on the top side. The subs are mounted with machine screws and hurricane nuts so there is no way to strip out the holes. The amp trays and the sub baffle are covered in Formica and the trim panels are covered in a graphite grey trunk liner that is a close match to the factory color. This will not include any parts or electronics unless we can work out a deal (though I would be willing to sell the amps for the right price). This is a drop in solution and does not require any cutting of the car or factory items.

Feel free to PM or email me with any questions and I am willing to ship at the buyers expense but it will be expensive due to weight and size of the items. I am in Knoxville, TN but would be willing to meet up in Nashville, Atlanta, Bowling Green, or Greenville, SC if necessary and with a 50% deposit up front. I'm not looking to trade anything other than a Snap On rolling cabinet or Volk Wheels.

Price: $500 for enclosure and trim panels
an additional $900 for the three amps with painted DEP shrouds and the original polished stainless shrouds.

I've got perfect feedback on here, DIYmobileaudio.com, eBay and can provide references upon request.

Here is a link to some pics of the install: 98 Accord install

Back