98AV6205HP's Accord Coupe (tons of pics)

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
I was driving 2 cars behind you near East Gude Dr in Rockville near G-burg I could not catch you my friends truck was boxed in lol, I think this was like Tuesday or Wed around 5-6pm.

98AV6205HP

Reaction score
dreman said:
I was driving 2 cars behind you near East Gude Dr in Rockville near G-burg I could not catch you my friends truck was boxed in lol, I think this was like Tuesday or Wed around 5-6pm.

haha sorry that wasnt me. I dont drive around there and I have been gone all week on vacation lol so there is someone out there with a car like mine lol.

And to the other guy, my tips are 3A Racing.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
98AV6205HP said:
haha sorry that wasnt me. I dont drive around there and I have been gone all week on vacation lol so there is someone out there with a car like mine lol.

And to the other guy, my tips are 3A Racing.

NO way man I know it was your car it might of been off Gude not sure the acutual street but I am sure it was your car lol, I noticed the same painted tail lights and it had wheels with no drop the tail lights was what cought my eyes. I was sleeping and my friend hit a bump and I opened my eyes and boom I notice your car ahead lol you sure you fam did not drive your car around G-burg area.

98AV6205HP

Reaction score
well my whole family was in the dominican republic for xmas and we where gone for the whole week, so the house was empty. So idk lol.

nexTOme

Reaction score
hopefully you will come back to 6GA.com.....:sad:

:D enjoy your 7th gen

Back