99 Accord V6 Trunk Close Out

NotNice

Reaction score
hey everyone. im new to the site. i been working on my car for a while so here it is.

1289340446268.jpg

Im currently working on closing out the middle section of my trunk and was wondering if any one else done it. post some pics of ya did.
i plan so slam it as soon as paint is done. its sitting on tien basics

img00251201105151822.jpg

Narftastic

Reaction score
Welcome to the site.........not a fan of bodykits but your makin it work...IMO take off the headlights and just get some blackhousing ones..but hey its your car do what ever you want :peace:

LunaccorD

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Your headlights are going to get hatted on but if you like them stick to your own style. Hella sik doh!

NotNice

Reaction score
actually i didnt like them much i just changed them like a month ago to the black housing but have no pic yet. i should take one

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
it meh for me
tha biggest thing about body kits is they are so lumpy and wavy tha only 2 ways to fix
bondo and removal
not tryn to hate cause ur doin a pretty decent job

NotNice

Reaction score
yea i kinda regret the kit. bought it when i first got the car with out even looking how the lip kits look n stuff.i want the lip kit but dont have the money to buy it and spray it. if i could get the body kit sold that would be perfect. but i dont think anyone would pay around 400 for it.

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
yea i kinda regret the kit. bought it when i first got the car with out even looking how the lip kits look n stuff.i want the lip kit but dont have the money to buy it and spray it. if i could get the body kit sold that would be perfect. but i dont think anyone would pay around 400 for it.

they might on Craigslist or Ebay

NotNice

Reaction score
19" 9.5.. too wide but got it for a steel. yea when im done sparying the back im dropping it. i like the front but the side skirt is like weird. it dont blend in.

Back