99 front wheel bearings?

Hondagirl08

Reaction score
That's what I ended up doing lol.

But turns out autozone gave me the wrong bearing! It too big so now I gotta go exchange it, hopefully they have the right one this time! :p

Hondagirl08

Reaction score
thanks guys i really appreciate the help!!

but.. turns out the ppl that pressed my bearing in, screwed up my spindle...

nothing but problems now! anyone know where i can get one cheap?? the junk yards dont have any around where i live.

mdog180

Reaction score
if ur still wondering which side it is, lift up ur a car a little till the tire is in the air and grab it nd see if it wiggles/moves. if it wiggles then thats the one, the rest that are good shudnt budge at all. nd if u want to save the headache of removing a a wheel bearing+hub fromt your steering knuckle then buy the whole knuckle assembly from the junkayard. only problem is that if the accord was sitting there for awhile then ull notice the splindle will have some corrision, u can clean it out or look for a cleaner one. found a junkyard that sells 35$ for the whole knuckle+caliper

lashlee

Reaction score
I've got a set of knuckles with good bearings, they had about 40k on them before I did a 5 lug swap. I think they still have the 4 lug hub in the bearing but I can have it pulled out and sent off if you are willing to pay the shipping! Email me if you are interested.

Hondagirl08

Reaction score
lashlee -

i would love to take those off your hands! unfortunately I am extremely low on money right now. My bff has a del sol he's fixing up and I got parts for him so until he pays me back I'm screwed haha!

I want to do a 4 lug conversion soon though... he thinks im dumb :[

sayjaibao54

Reaction score
where are you located? i have a pair of front knuckles (complete) laying around collecting dust...i did a 5-lug on my car so i no longer have use for them. lmk if you want/interested

Hondagirl08

Reaction score
I live in mn. And I could always use more parts for me car lmao. Yeah I'm interested! Got anything else I might be able to use??

Back