_____/Shadow1's 2001 Honda Accord Sedan EX\_____

Shadow1

Reaction score
I know the coupe and sedan mirror units aren't interchangeable. But are the mirror(glass part)?

Shadow1

Reaction score
the parts are building...

Mugen style lip just came in today
6927211769_47890879f2_z.jpg

and got back my 16s from a guy i sold them to. gonna clean them up and repaint them a nice gloss white...
6927212047_6fc708334d_z.jpg

Shadow1

Reaction score
sanded, primed, and painted the lip yesterday. found some NHBP paint from Duplicolor at auto zone. its like $6.99 for a 8oz(or 6oz i think) can. i plan on buying a couple more so i can redo the bumpers. front has a lot of rock chips and rear looks like it was hit and the paint chipped off.

anyways. heres the lip.
primed:
6821173342_8c90a9f4c9_z.jpg

painted:
6967294523_2bb8f2256d_z.jpg

clear coated:
6967294723_24cb59606c_z.jpg

i plan to go back over it. have a few spots where the clear coat dripped on the lip and started to run. gonna wet sand then polish it. after i let it dry i twisted the lip and no paint flaked or anything. so i think i got something thats a little durable.

eggs

Reaction score
I wouldn't recommend doing the whole bumper in the spray can, it looks pretty bad C

Shadow1

Reaction score
I wouldn't recommend doing the whole bumper in the spray can, it looks pretty bad C

well doing it with regular paint can would look bad. but this ill be taking my time. and its the factory paint color too. you'll see. i do a good job on painting bumpers. lol. and other parts that isn't the whole car. lol.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Make sure to do those rims proper as well, so they don't end up looking so beaten up.

Shadow1

Reaction score
Make sure to do those rims proper as well, so they don't end up looking so beaten up.

yeah. im trying to strip ALL the paint off of them. the prime and paint them. and this time ill be putting a clear coat on them to make sure the paint doesnt flake like it did last time. been using some Aircraft paint stripper and steel wool.

Shadow1

Reaction score
a little update. just used some Turtle Wax Headlight restore on my headlights. looks A BUTTLOAD better. haha. sorry no pics.....for now.

gonna get the headlights blackhoused today and wash the car. then ill get some pics up for yall.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I'm glad to see suspension is next on your list.

What price are you looking at for the Megan's?

Just wondering if looking in to a set of new/used F2's Type 1's might be a better/more reliable investment for you.

Shadow1

Reaction score
I'm glad to see suspension is next on your list.

What price are you looking at for the Megan's?

Just wondering if looking in to a set of new/used F2's Type 1's might be a better/more reliable investment for you.

Well the Megan Racing EZ Streets are $671 shipped from vexmotorsports.com.some used F2s would be nice tho. Haha. That's if I can find them for $400.

Back