_____/Shadow1's 2001 Honda Accord Sedan EX\_____

Shadow1

Reaction score
i almost did something stupid today. i almost cut my springs....the ride height is.....its killing me....OMG.....

i emailed a guy about some D2s he has for sale for $400. said he's had them sitting in his garage for the past year and just wants to get rid of them. and i want to drop my car properly. im gonna start piecing together all the suspension stuff tho. i wanted to have it done by now but havent been able to because of me trying to get my money balanced.

next month:
-'04 TL RSB and new sway bar end links
-Ksport Lowering sprigns til i get my full coilover set up
*yeah. i know its pointless to get the lowering springs but i want the drop and the ill be spending $800+ on the GF ring before i spend $400+ on the CG.
-get my tint done.

i need to do some pricing on getting my seats redone in the back unless i can find some black fabric seats or something else.

Shadow1

Reaction score
Finally dropped. Ill have pics later. But on ebay sleeves. Its part of my set up so ok not too worried. They fine except over big dips in the road.

On a bad note tho. Idiots sent me the wrong rear rotors and pads. Pop open the package and its 5 lug. I have a 4cyl 4 lug. Yea. Not cool. So now I gotta wait another week to get my rear rotors and pads done. Wtf. I have my front rotors and pads done. Just waiting on the rear.

Next month: suspension
September: retrofit and 55w 6000k HID kit
October: interior work
November intake and new muffler.

I don't want to spend much on the exhaust. Found out the CG exhaust is already 2.25in in diameter. That's fine for me. And I don't want my exhaust loud anymore unless I'm at WOT. But I'm not going to spend $400+ on an exhaust. Its quick enough for me as it sits. Lol. It may be a 4cyl but its peppy.

One thing I want to do in the near future tho is take some 3m Rubbing Compound to the entire car. Remove the haze that's on the hood, roof, and trunk.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
what do you mean?

Finally dropped. Ill have pics later. But on ebay sleeves. Its part of my set up so ok not too worried. They fine except over big dips in the road.

On a bad note tho. Idiots sent me the wrong rear rotors and pads. Pop open the package and its 5 lug. I have a 4cyl 4 lug. Yea. Not cool. So now I gotta wait another week to get my rear rotors and pads done. Wtf. I have my front rotors and pads done. Just waiting on the rear.

Next month: suspension

:coffee:

Shadow1

Reaction score
Well I've made my final decision. Gonna go with some 17in wheels, Ksports lowering springs, SRT struts, and TL-S RSB. Doing the whole stance/flush thing isn't really practical for me right now. The rims I have are getting on my nerves. They're too small. Ugh...lol. found the perfect set. Color is what I want. Ill be getting them soon.

Current pics to come one I get my gf computer up and running again.

Back