A/C not cold??

realist88

Reaction score
Does any one know why my A/C int cold? i know it works evertime i turn it on but it int cold..is there a filter i have to change or add some fluid? if so.. where is the ac fuid tank? let me know 6g familia thx.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
There's caps you remove to add refrigerant to the ac system. Just have Autozone or someone test to see if it's fully charged. Then go from there. Your car takes 134a or something, check the FAQ.

finch13

Reaction score
I can see where this is going and I can tell you your best option is to bring it into a shop.

DIY A/C work is rarely very effective in fixing the problem.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Well recharging the system isn't hard if you have a gauge and know how to use it, etc. My dad and I did it once or twice on my '94 Taurus lol. But yeah anything beyond this I would have a shop look at it.

redlinevtec

Reaction score
I can see where this is going and I can tell you your best option is to bring it into a shop.

DIY A/C work is rarely very effective in fixing the problem.

I agree. We had a recent discussion about what can be wrong and how to do it properly yourself. If your going to try to recharge it yourself, make sure it has a gauge and don't use those sealant cans.

Rainman215

Reaction score
Or change your cabin air filters. It helped with my air flow and now my car gets cold instantly

7-15002.jpg

7-15004.jpg

7-15005.jpg

Namboyz

Reaction score
YO i wanna change my cabin ait filters now to. is there a diy on em? or can someone shoot me some directions on how to do it?

thanks

guys

edit::: found it!

Last edited:

realist88

Reaction score
how do i do that? ..and where are these filters in my car? never seen them b4

let me know thx.

Back