A donk... or a classic?

madmech_79

Reaction score
Not a donk but wheels are a bit large. Need some old school craigers on that beast.

Accord4U2NV

Reaction score
donk def.... that reminds me i need to find this pic i have of a late model impala lifted higher than most trucks on the road and it even has air bags and step ladder......

finch13

Reaction score
This GSX isn't even lifted or blinged out except the wheels, and most, if not all, classics have chrome wheels. I wish it wasn't a rolling shot so I could pass some real judgment on if the wheels are bling or not.

HaloCoupe

Reaction score
Well i deff have to disasgree im from NC and im 100 miles away from one of the most influential ppl to the Donk scene and that deff isnt a Donk. really you need to have 22's or larger and his car isnt raised and if it is it function so he can turn.

But why is there so much hate the craftmans ship on the car is immaculate and it looks better then 99% of the cars on this site. i agree i personally dont like his rim choice but its his car. I have to give him props

And i still would whip the hell out of that car

00accord91

Reaction score
but wait if its a buick no matter how high it is its not really a donk. donks are the nickname for impalas. like the 70's impala is donk and the 90's impala is a bubble..lol i read that somewhere

Back