A few pics at meets/with friends

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
it's up to you, but I think it would look better to have the rears match the fronts perfectly but make sure they were spaced in the rear a bit more than front.

because based on the front they line up pretty damn legit :lawl:

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
I think we're all used to seeing our cars on 18s with stepped lips, which makes the wheel look smaller

So a flat lipped wheel looks huge lol

Anywats looking sexy as always

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
:wtf1:Not trying to be raked here lol

Completely understand. But what I'm looking at is the distance between the top edge of the rim and the fender. It's slightly bigger in the front, which imo makes your rear look a little sunk. I think raising the rear a tad would equalize that and look better, but that's my opinion.

Most noticeable in these two photos.

euromeet.jpg

offseteveryday.jpg

CleanWhiteHonda

Reaction score
Completely understand. But what I'm looking at is the distance between the top edge of the rim and the fender. It's slightly bigger in the front, which imo makes your rear look a little sunk. I think raising the rear a tad would equalize that and look better, but that's my opinion.

Most noticeable in these two photos.

euromeet.jpg

offseteveryday.jpg

Have you not noticed that on most cars, including ours, the rear fender sits lower than the front front fender? My side skirts are almost perfectly parallel to the ground and in fact, they actually are tilted a little to the front, meaning there is a small trace of rake with my stance. There is no way I would ever consider raising my car to make the "fender to rim" measurement even all around. It's all about that low low low low.

Last edited:

Velaz009

Reaction score
Sexy!!!! Good job btw how much did you spend on these wheels? They are:thumbsup::thumbsup: hard too find here in Florida..

eeeman

Reaction score
And people said not to go VIP style wheels without a full WW lip kit! Car looks mint man. Love it

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Have you not noticed that on most cars, including ours, the rear fender sits lower than the front front fender? My side skirts are almost perfectly parallel to the ground and in fact, they actually are tilted a little to the front, meaning there is a small trace of rake with my stance. There is no way I would ever consider raising my car to make the "fender to rim" measurement even all around. It's all about that low low low low.

No I didn’t know that after owning my car for nearly 6 years and having modified nearly everything on it. :rolleyes:

I see 'constructive criticism' and 'opinion' are not in your vocabulary.

Back