A photo shoot/meet @ Floyd Bennet Field meet...

sleepy cg3

Reaction score
hello everyone im back for my softball tournament in orlando.... i decided to move it to saturday might photo shoot because i have some errands i gotta run on monday.... hopefully everyone can change their plans... its going to be a night might roughly around 730pm or so... let me know if everyone is ok with it... thanks and sorry for the short notice...

outsidaz2k

Reaction score
i'll go sleepy.. just make sure you update the first page as well so everyone can see and update the name of the thread too :thumbsup:

acedomain

Reaction score
saturday the 18th??? i did not know you play softball sir...my interview is tomorrow soon we be flying to dr for free to get some brugal lol

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
saturday the 18th??? i did not know you play softball sir...my interview is tomorrow soon we be flying to dr for free to get some brugal lol

damn me and regg going to a BBQ that saturday and pepsi might be busy. if anything we'll come out to see you guys if it gets a bit boring.

EDIT: sorry i don't know why i quoted ace lol..

6genaccord

Reaction score
if it winds up being on the weekend i'll probably roll through :beer:

sleepy cg3

Reaction score
dont get your hopes up ace.... and outsidaz ight cool, @knighthawk, if u cant u cant, dont stress yourself....

Back