ABS system problem*****

4door accord02

Reaction score
ever since i did my 5 lug swap. my brakes have a funny feel to the braking when am about to come to a stop.Im getting like that abs sound + the kicking behind the pedal.

is this due to when i changed over the calipers and disconected the brake lines.i never blead the brakes just pinched the line when changin them over.
do i just need to BLEAD all my brakes to solve this problem??

Asian Invasion

Reaction score
Yes bleed your brakes. An air bubble in the line can cause one caliper to grip more than another causing your abs to kick in.

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
You should definitely bleed the brake lines anytime you disconnect one just to be on the safe side.

jwong512

Reaction score
Why would you just bleed the fronts? The proper way to bleed is to bleed all four. You start from the passenger rear and move in a Z motion all the way to the front driver. Brake fluid is cheap and you can buy a big bottle of brake fluid for $8 which is more than enough for bleeding. You might even have some leftover afterwards. Be sure to gravity bleed your brakes are you bleed them manually again.

4door accord02

Reaction score
So my friend help me blead all four brakes .. And I was still getting the same the abs thumping behind he pedal .. So I decided to bring it over to Honda to have he. Bleed them and still getting same issue ? Any suggestions as to what else it may be ?

Back