AC Autotechnic s7 Guages

okasu

Reaction score
Hey all, just installed my guages... took me a year and a half but I did it! Sadly... I have a lil sticky needles situation but that can be fixed w/ some crazy glue I presume... Im going to do it tomorrow but overall they work really good... They are so sick! I love em... check out the pics.

g1.jpg

g2.jpg

g3.jpg

g4.jpg

g5.jpg

g6.jpg

g7.jpg

g8.jpg

g9.jpg

g10.jpg

g11.jpg

g12.jpg

g13.jpg

g14.jpg

g15.jpg

g16.jpg

g17.jpg

What do you guys think? Any comments?

Muyo

Reaction score
Oh man all that wiring, I'm definetely not ****ing with it now.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Muyo said:
Oh man all that wiring, I'm definetely not ****ing with it now.

ha ha ha
Trust me. It's not that bad at all.
The only real wiring you have to wory about is the +/- wires to light up the gauges. everything else is plug-n-play. You can ground the negative anywhere in the back and run the positive to the fusebox as done in the pics.

Last edited:

acrod99

Reaction score
Wow-i put in my CF trim dealy, and i got pissed doing that! All i had to do was get behind the clear plastic shield and stick it on! This would drive me crazy-i don't like messing with electronics. But anyways, the gauges look fantastic-my buddy's eclipse has 'em. Good luck with the needle prob.

klee

Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of wiring either. The guages are not as bad to do. When you get into car alarms that is a pain in the azz. Or if you were like a young dumb azz like me back in the day I went as far as installing multiple relays so I can get my turn signals to alternate in different patterns. Okasu: Looks good and great work!

justvtec

Reaction score
Ya i put mine on there not that bad to do!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
if your needles are sticking, what were you planning on doing with superglue? lol best way to fix that kind of problem is to get some coarse sand paper (like 80 grit or something) and lay it underneath the needles on the gauges (scratchy side up) and then just rub the needle back and forth to sand off the backside

Back