AC Autotechnic s7 Guages

okasu

Reaction score
Thanks, fellas and like BN said... the wiring is not hard at all... only have to plug in one wire and ground the other and your set... They are pretty kool! Thanks for the comments.

cdubb77

Reaction score
They look good man. I have the same ones. I have the water temp. and volt S7's also that I'm going to have installed in the A-pillar pods. Blacknight is suppossed to hellp me install my S7's but we're both busy. Since you're closer, maybe we can hook up and you can help me install my S7's. Pics below of mine.

502331_43_full.jpg

502331_44_full.jpg

502331_40_full.jpg

P.S. - I didn't forget about the alarm situation. Still working on the hookup.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
people have to stop showing me pics of these gauges, cuz seriously, i would only get these, and well, i dont wanna install gauges, but every damn time i see someon has installed them, i want them!!!! they look teh sex man, good job.

okasu

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
people have to stop showing me pics of these gauges, cuz seriously, i would only get these, and well, i dont wanna install gauges, but every damn time i see someon has installed them, i want them!!!! they look teh sex man, good job.

LOL get them for Xmas Andy... you can always tell your girl to buy em for you since she got you that razo shift knob too no? :D :D messing which ya!

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
haha, nahhh, ill save myself the trouble. right now, the less i have to do with the gauge cluster, the better, haha. plus, all i want in a security system, thats it, nothing else, haha.

Muyo

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:

I know exactly what you mean, I swear i'm going to stop looking at the topics that have the words "ac autotechnic s7 gauges."

okasu

Reaction score
seems you have the same problem w/ the turn signals appearing a little bit... I tried covering it up so mine don't appear much... you really have to stare at it in order to notice mine.

okasu

Reaction score
Ok .. just an update on the guages sticky needles situation... Took me like five minutes to solve... The glue that comes on the bezel of the guages which displays the numbers is very poor quality and tends to not stick well. All I did was take some spray mount and stick them back on... Now my needles fly across like my old guages ^_^. :D :D Im going to be removing my pinstripe and fender edge guard things... lol so ANDY you can stop calling me GEEZER! HAHA!

Back