Accident 8(

EscoStylez

Reaction score
Sedan isn't that bad get coupe front end and blkhoused headlights u good to go....

joshism

Reaction score
You'd take a Z3 over an s2k just because of headlights...?

lolwut?

The Z3 was designed by Joji Nagashima of the BMW design team and developed from the E36 platform of the 3 Series.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMW_Z3_(E36/4)

I'm not a racer or a drifter. I'm an artist, so I just want a nice looking car that's reliable and has enough ponies to take off strong. If only the S2000 had Accord, Civic or even 92-96 Prelude head lights. I view the appearance of the car like how I view a face. Head lights are eyes, lip is jaw bone, an front bumper opening as mouth. I don't like cars that have a smile. They just don't look aggressive. Such as the 95 -96 Eclipse. The 97 Eclipse did not smile, which made it look way meaner. I know... I'm weird. But maybe that's why some cars sell better than others. Maybe some people do what I do without realizing it. Girls use mascara to darken their eye lashes for the purpose of enhancing their eye appearance. We use black housing for the same reason. And this gives the car a darker look. I am going to miss double wishbone though. I love the handling on my Accord.

Last edited:

joshism

Reaction score
Sedan isn't that bad get coupe front end and blkhoused headlights u good to go....

I already sold it to a guy for $1000. The reason I wouldn't give the sedan a coupe front end is because the lines on the sides don't match with the rest of the body. The real Mugen lip does look nice on Sedan though.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
The Z3 was designed by Joji Nagashima of the BMW design team and developed from the E36 platform of the 3 Series.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMW_Z3_(E36/4)

I'm not a racer or a drifter. I'm an artist, so I just want a nice looking car that's reliable and has enough ponies to take off strong. If only the S2000 had Accord, Civic or even 92-96 Prelude head lights. I view the appearance of the car like how I view a face. Head lights are eyes, lip is jaw bone, an front bumper opening as mouth. I don't like cars that have a smile. They just don't look aggressive. Such as the 95 -96 Eclipse. The 97 Eclipse did not smile, which made it look way meaner. I know... I'm weird. But maybe that's why some cars sell better than others. Maybe some people do what I do without realizing it. Girls use mascara to darken their eye lashes for the purpose of enhancing their eye appearance. We use black housing for the same reason. And this gives the car a darker look.

Can't fault you for that approach.

Explains why you've never owned a Mazda, I guess as well!

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
an actual pony had more ponies than the Z3

:poke:

but if you set it on fire, it would increase by...one dead charred pony

joshism

Reaction score
Can't fault you for that approach.

Explains why you've never owned a Mazda, I guess as well!

I love the short shifter and the experience on the Miata, but the head lights are ovals. The first thing that comes to mind when I see the interior of a Miata is "circles." It's just a turn off for me. Another turn off for me about the S2000 is the interior. It's just not very well designed like the Accord or Civic interiors.

Last edited:
Back