Accord 3.0 coupe 18Inch ROTA GTR Dropped TeinSS (Netherlands )56k

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Re: Honda Accord 3.0 V6 '99 coupe ( Netherlands )

Don't know the language... :sad:

wu1icy.jpg

Maybe it's just me, but I've never seen that second DIN console before. I can see that the right one is a LED flicker, but is the left one for heated side mirrors or something? And what is that little switch looking thing in the middle??

Last edited:

PalmenatoR

Reaction score
Re: Honda Accord 3.0 V6 '99 coupe ( Netherlands )

Don't know the language... :sad:

Maybe it's just me, but I've never seen that second DIN console before. I can see that the right one is a LED flicker, but is the left one for heated side mirrors or something? And what is that little switch looking thing in the middle??

the article in dutch was for bennie07 he's from holland to, and in the article its says the price it cost when it came out brandnew !both the 2 ltr and the 3 ltr version

haha awesome the left thing is for the headlightsprayers the middle switch is for the position for your lights u can lower your lightbeam or aim it higher en the right led is from my alarm system... the switch for the heated sidemirrors is on my leftdoor panel right above the switches for the windows , i will take a picture of that later today its funny to see that there are some differences in the same car wether its from europe or usa

Last edited:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Re: Honda Accord 3.0 V6 '99 coupe ( Netherlands )56k

^ Cool. Thanx for the explanations. Yep, I see those numbers 43000 & 38000 in Euros, which I would assume it's pretty damn expensive lol.

Oh yeah, the headlightsprayers. That was it. Why didn't I think about that. You can re-aim your headlights from inside? That's very interesting. Yes, heated mirror switch was on the driver's side arm rest, like Canadian editions.

As you can tell, I'm still in the process of learning EUDM 6gen data. Always nice to have someone like you guys join 6GA, being far away from U.S. This is the place to learn beyond borders. :)

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Wow. This is the most loaded Accord I have ever seen, I didn't even know a 6GA could have these features. I’m impressed haha.

PalmenatoR

Reaction score

Wow. This is the most loaded Accord I have ever seen, I didn't even know a 6GA could have these features. I’m impressed haha.

haha thanks men ! i thought that was US style but it's not ? what options u don't have then ?

PalmenatoR

Reaction score

sil2drv6 " I think its europe law to have the option to re-aim headlights from inside, all cars here have that option, you dont see that in US ?. Its nice to look at the different options we where given.
So i noticed you have reflectors next to your rearwheels are those actual lights or reflectors ?

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

^ Nope, we don't have that re-aiming feature in U.S. Those rear side markers are actual lights (168-sized bulbs) with reflector lenses. Lenses in red are factory, but some ppl prefer changing these to clear ones. (And some ppl over here in U.S. even prefer with no rear side markers to be like you guys.) ← "The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence" lol.

bennie0707

Reaction score

Yow palmonator you can use the sidemarkers of à Volvo i Wanna do that 2

Back