Accord 3.0 coupe 18Inch ROTA GTR Dropped TeinSS (Netherlands )56k

PalmenatoR

Reaction score
Re: Honda Accord 3.0 V6 '99 coupe ( Netherlands )56k

^ Nope, we don't have that re-aiming feature in U.S. Those rear side markers are actual lights (168-sized bulbs) with reflector lenses. Lenses in red are factory, but some ppl prefer changing these to clear ones. (And some ppl over here in U.S. even prefer with no rear side markers to be like you guys.) ← "The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence" lol.

haha yes indeed so much greener :p owk yeah i think it pops out nice the rear side markers and i enjoy seeing so muchb different styles ! Most ppl over here wanne b like you guys haha i wanne buy this and over here they say its US style that your front left and right markers always light up when your lights are on! I think that is awesome ( but is that always that way in US ? )

http://www.akr-performance.com/lighting/US.Racing|us-lighting-module-5019

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

Waat?? Your front parking lights don't light up steadiy?? That means they only light (blink) as turn signals?? Wait a min... Let me see Bennie's pic...

2dl6w5v.jpg

That's very interesting. I never realized that until you mentioned.

Well, that case it is indeed US style as that website says. But I'm sure JDM and AUDM lights also turn on steady as parking lights.

Seriously tho, I'm loving these small differences lol.

P.S. I really like your last pic. That is exactly what is happening to me & my wifey lol.

Last edited:

PalmenatoR

Reaction score

Haha yeah my girl found the picture! she was like here this is YOU! haha how on first sight its exact the same car and now i'm wondering how many little things we can find i made some pics of the inside today and i will meet bennie later this day so i'll have some new pictures 2day ( i saw your picture of your cupholders is that just to keep it cold or you dont have 4 more cupholders ? 2 in the front and 2 in the back )

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

Very clean interior, and I like the last one with S2000, too lol. I'm betting those 2 bottons next to the one for your sunroof are somehow different. ← (It's b/c you don't seem to have fog lights, but you do have some buttons for something else.)

I have all factory cupholders (2 next to the sidebreak, and 2 by the rear seat armrests. Same as yours, right?) Ones by my air vent are aftermarket cupholders. They hold my beverages warm / cold, depending on the use of my climate controller.) You should look into those, b/c they're quite convinient. :)

PalmenatoR

Reaction score

ah ok thats nice yeah nice cold drinks in the summer and hot in the winter :p
I have the same factory cupholders and those 2 buttons are cruise control and rear foglights .. And then the rearlights are all red with you ? mine is half orange and i hate it haha and i noticed some switches on the left side of your steering wheel i don't have those :p only the right ones for cruise control:coffee:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

Alright. Cruise control is the same as ours, but... rear foglights?? Where are your lights at though? b/c I don't think I see them on your rear-end pic. Yes, USDM taillights are all in red. Don't like your orange? Some ppl up here are digging those lol. And the buttons on the left side of my steering wheel is for controlling the factory audio unit. (Available through out the USDM 6th gen, but only for EX V6 models.) Top button: volume +. Middle button: next track / radio station. Bottom button: volume -.

I wish there was a sticky thread that lists all of the differences between AUDM, EUDM, and USDM specs. :rolleyes:

PalmenatoR

Reaction score

1zyet8l.jpg

rear fog lights in the middle light bar i painted black on the left side and one the right side thats not on the USDM to ? front fog lights is always optionel in europe but rear fog lights are compulsory or how do you say it :p and next to the fog lights are the double reverse lights in the center of the middle light bar.. DO you think i can buy some USDM rearlights on this forum and have it delivered in holland ? or any other parts ? that would b awesome

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

Ahh, now I get it. Your lights by the center trunk (USDM's break/parking lights) are actually rear foglights. That's why Bennie was asking me why my center taillights were turned on all together with my side taillights. ← (Maybe he thought I had rear foglights turned on w/ my parking lights or something, which I'm assuming that it's not possible in EUDM factory setting.) This explains why EUDM side taillights (your only taillights) are two-toned with amber (blinkers) & red (break/parking lights). (And your reverse lights are the same as ours.)
DO you think i can buy some USDM rearlights on this forum and have it delivered in holland ? or any other parts ? that would b awesome
Are you trying to make your side taillights all in red like USDM's? If that's the case, I'd look from E-bay sellers that ship internationally. I'd avoid getting cheap non-brands though, b/c those kinds tend to have poor sealing quality, and you'll most likely to be ended up having water / moisture trapped inside its housing. Needless to say OEM is the best, but Depo brand seems to be legit in quality as aftermarket ones.

Last edited:

bennie0707

Reaction score

Ahh, now I get it. Your lights by the center trunk (USDM's break/parking lights) are actually rear foglights. That's why Bennie was asking me why my center taillights were turned on all together with my side taillights. ← (Maybe he thought I had rear foglights turned on w/ my parking lights or something, which I'm assuming that it's not possible in EUDM factory setting.) This explains why EUDM side taillights (your only taillights) are two-toned with amber (blinkers) & red (break/parking lights). (And your reverse lights are the same as ours.)

Are you trying to make your side taillights all in red like USDM's? If that's the case, I'd look from E-bay sellers that ship internationally. I'd avoid getting cheap non-brands though, b/c those kinds tend to have poor sealing quality, and you'll most likely to be ended up having water / moisture trapped inside its housing. Needless to say OEM is the best, but Depo brand seems to be legit in quality as aftermarket ones.

Yow sil2drv6 im gonna rewire my backlights so that the are working just like yours :lolrun: only need backfoglights with your emt i never use them now

Back